ISID Announces Award-Winning Service at FIBC2017 Financial Innovation Business Conference
“Authlete” and “TradeIt” Won Grand Prize
TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd. (TOKYO:4812) (Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; President & SEO:Setsuo Kamai; “ISID”) decided on the award-winners, including the winners of the Grand Prize, from among the 29 cutting-edge financial services presented at the FIBC2017 Financial Innovation Business Conference “FIBC2017”, held in Tokyo on March 3. “Authlete” and “TradeIt” won the Grand Prize.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170313006474/en/
Pitch Presenters at FIBC2017 (Photo: Business Wire)
FIBC specializes in the FinTech field, being a communication platform linking financial innovation companies, financial institutions, and venture capital firms through a pitch contest and networking. FIBC calls for “providers of advanced and innovative services in the financial sector” from Japan and abroad. The participants were given seven minutes to demonstrate how advanced and innovative their services are. The presentations were graded by a judging panel and a vote from the participants, and the winner was recognized.
With the support by well-known overseas accelerators and incubation centers, such as Level39, Plug and Play, SuperCharger, Stone & Chalk and various embassies, the event had the highest number of participants ever, 29. 15 of them were from overseas, and all presentations were given in English. This year’s event was distinguished by a host of novel and innovative services: technologies like money transfer and settlement, AI trading, authentication, and security.
The Grand Prize was awarded for the service that earned the highest scores, which the judging panel determined in five categories: “impact on financial markets,” “quality of the management team,” “innovativeness of the business model,” “business growth potential” and “possibility of becoming a global service.” An overview of the award-winning service is provided below.
Overview of the FIBC2017 Award Service
FinPitch Japan Grand Prize
Authlete (Authlete, Inc.) https://www.authlete.com
Authlete is a cloud service providing implementations of OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect. Using Authlete, developers can implement a secure, multi-functional, and scalable authorization server/OpenID provider. Authlete focuses on authorization and can be combined with any authentication technologies.
FinPitch Overseas Grand Prize
TradeIt (TradeIt, Inc.) https://www.trade.it
TradeIt is a set of API and SDK that enables stock trading and portfolio integration on any applications, website, messaging platform, or AI product.
Other Awards (Japan)
- Audience Award: “FOLIO” (FOLIO Co.,Ltd.) https://folio-sec.com
- Norinchukin Bank Award: “QA Engine” (Studio Ousia Inc.) http://www.qaengine.ai
- QUICK Award: “FOLIO” (FOLIO Co.,Ltd.) https://folio-sec.com
- Sony Financial Holdings Award: “ELK” (WALT, Inc.) https://elk.walt.co.jp
- Special Award: “AI inside” (AI inside Inc.) https://inside.ai
Other Awards (Overseas)
- Audience Award: “VENTENY” (VENTENY INC.) http://venteny.com
- Seven Bank Award: “soCash” (SOCASH PTE LTD) https://www.socash.io
- Mitsubishi Estate FINOLAB Award: “Playbasis Plugin for Mobile Payments” (Playbasis Private Limited) https://www.playbasis.com
- ISID Award: “Credit Scoring engine” (Friendly Score UK LTD) https://friendlyscore.com
ZAISAN Net, Inc./ MoneySmart Inc./ Caulis Inc./ Good Moneyger Inc./ Mashroom, Inc./ Authlete, Inc. /Credit Engine, Inc. /AI inside Inc. /Crowd Realty, Inc. /NestEgg, Inc. /FOLIO Co.,Ltd. /Smart Idea, inc. /Studio Ousia Inc. /WALT, Inc.
APS S.A/ Curfex/ Coolpay Pte. Ltd/ TradeIt, Inc./ Ssenstone Inc./ Installments Inc./ SOCASH PTE LTD./ Paycock Co.,Ltd./ Playbasis Private Limited/ VENTENY INC./ MOIN, Inc./ Risksave Technologies Ltd/ Call Levels Pte Ltd. /Finatext Ltd./ Friendly Score UK LTD
Note: Company and product names in this release are the trademark or registered trademark of each company respectively.
Source: Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd.
- 03/23 18:12 GA-ASI Announces Japanese Collaboration at “Japan Drone”
- 03/23 15:10 Research and Markets Has Announced the Launch of Their Tesco Market Re...
- 03/23 13:00 Plarium and Fox Interactive Launch “Rio: Match-3 Party” for Mobile
- 03/23 12:00 NTT Solmare Releases a NEW Title from the "Shall we date?" Series! "Sh...
- 03/23 08:02 KKR Completes Tender Offer for Calsonic Kansei
- 03/23 03:47 KKR Completes Tender Offer for Hitachi Koki
- 03/23 01:00 Launching the Official Japan Heritage BORDER ISLANDS App.
- 03/22 22:00 Virtustream Expands Enterprise Cloud Platform for Mission Critical App...
- 03/22 19:19 Global Smartphone 3D Camera Market (2016-2022) - By Technology, Resolu...
- 03/22 14:00 Ullink Launches MiFID II Trade Reporting Solution
- 03/22 13:00 Traditional Techniques Re-Envisioned with Modern Design The Traditiona...
- 03/22 06:20 Mitsubishi Electric Announces Dividend Policy for Fiscal 2017 (April 1...
- 03/22 04:00 Niseko Classic Showing International Appeal
- 03/22 00:00 D23 Expo Disney Fan Event to Be Held in Japan in 2018
- 03/22 00:00 Sumitomo Electric Renews World Record of Lowest Loss Optical Fiber
- 03/21 15:23 Village Island Releases World-Wide the VICO-4, the “4K over Single 3G...
- 03/21 13:00 The New Vanta Handheld X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analyzer for RoHS and ...
- 03/21 12:07 New KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Drum for Document Equipment Improves Du...
- 03/21 09:59 Announcement of the Criteria for Certifying the New Mino-Washi Brand a...
- 03/21 04:00 New Original Programming from WAKUWAKU JAPAN "WAKUWAKU be Ponkickies" ...
- 03/21 04:00 Share Happiness! Pocky Announces the Number of Happiness Shared on the...
- 03/21 02:00 Toshiba to Supply Taiwan with World's Largest Class S-Band Weather Rad...
- 03/20 18:03 Top 5 Vendors in the Global Prepreg Market From 2017-2021: Technavio
- 03/20 14:09 Instant Noodles - Global Strategic Business Report 2017 - Leading Play...
- 03/20 14:00 Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Hosts Exhibition of Spectacular Ikebana Flower ...
- 03/20 13:00 ServiceMax Appoints Takahiro Kouke as General Manager of Japan Operati...
- 03/20 11:00 Novocure Receives MHLW Approval for Second Generation Optune in Japan
- 03/17 18:03 Automotive Dual Variable Valve Timing Market - Global Trends and Forec...
- 03/17 17:34 Notice of Establishment: New Company, Denka-KEW Genomics
- 03/17 17:00 NetJapan, Inc. Releases ActiveImage Protector 2016 R2 for Hyper-V Ente...