WAKUWAKU JAPAN Achieves Same-day Broadcast Right After Japan for April Release CRISIS - Special Security Squad -
TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- WAKUWAKU JAPAN Corporation (Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo, President & CEO: Mr. Masafumi Kawanishi, hereafter referred to as WAKUWAKU JAPAN) has confirmed same-day broadcast as Japan for upcoming drama series CRISIS - Special Security Squad -. Released by Kansai Telecasting Corporation, Fuji Television Network, the series will be aired in Japan on Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. (Japan time) starting 11 April 2017, Tuesday. Two hours after its Japan broadcast, the same episode will be aired in languages relevant to respective regions, in Indonesia, Myanmar, Singapore, Taiwan, Sri Lanka and Mongolia.
CRISIS - Special Security Squad - is an action series featuring Shun Oguri as the lead role of Akira Inami, who works in the Special Security Squad. This will be Oguri's first appearance in a television drama in two and a half years. Joining protagonist Inami in the Special Security Squad is Saburo Tamaru, who is played by Hidetoshi Nishijima. Oguri and Nishijima have been leading Japan's television and film by its reins, proving diversity and skill in numerous works which have since become major talking points across the nation. Japan is already in great anticipation as it will be the actors' first time co-starring together in a commercial drama series.
WAKUWAKU JAPAN has persisted with great effort to bring Japan's latest dramas to their viewers from across the region. The painstaking process includes achieving localisation in a drastically shorter amount of time, careful adherence to broadcasting regulations of each country, and streamlining of broadcast delivery processes. The amount of work it took to realise the same-day broadcast was no simple feat, but nonetheless immensely rewarding. The existing time slot offering the latest dramas have enjoyed consistently positive feedback from viewers all around the region. CRISIS - Special Security Squad - will be the channel's fastest overseas broadcast achieved in its history. With this, WAKUWAKU JAPAN hopes to garner attention in the various regions, and expect a steady increase in its fans.
Programme title: CRISIS - Special Security Squad -
Countries to be aired in: Indonesia, Myanmar, Singapore, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Mongolia
|Singapore||11 April 2017||
10:00 - 11:00 p.m.
|Indonesia||11 April 2017||
10:00 - 11:00 p.m.
|Myanmar||11 April 2017||
9:30 - 10:30 p.m.
|Taiwan||11 April 2017||10:00 - 11:00 p.m.||Traditional Chinese|
|Sri Lanka||11 April 2017||
8:30 - 9:30 p.m.
|Mongolia||11 April 2017||
11:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
WAKUWAKU JAPAN CORPORATION Profile
|Company Name||:||WAKUWAKU JAPAN CORPORATION|
|Address||:||7F Akasaka Enokizaka Building, 1-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052|
|Established||:||May 1, 2015|
|Capital||:||5.5 billion yen|
|President & CEO||:||Masafumi Kawanishi|
|Major shareholder||:||SKY Perfect JSAT 60%, Cool Japan Fund Inc. 40%|
|Countries and regions currently broadcasting in||:||Indonesia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam and Mongolia|
WAKUWAKU JAPAN CORPORATION
Tomoko Karasawa / Minyi Ren, +81 3 5571 6880
Source: WAKUWAKU JAPAN Corporation
- 03/23 18:12 GA-ASI Announces Japanese Collaboration at “Japan Drone”
- 03/23 15:10 Research and Markets Has Announced the Launch of Their Tesco Market Re...
- 03/23 13:00 Plarium and Fox Interactive Launch “Rio: Match-3 Party” for Mobile
- 03/23 12:00 NTT Solmare Releases a NEW Title from the "Shall we date?" Series! "Sh...
- 03/23 08:02 KKR Completes Tender Offer for Calsonic Kansei
- 03/23 03:47 KKR Completes Tender Offer for Hitachi Koki
- 03/23 01:00 Launching the Official Japan Heritage BORDER ISLANDS App.
- 03/22 22:00 Virtustream Expands Enterprise Cloud Platform for Mission Critical App...
- 03/22 19:19 Global Smartphone 3D Camera Market (2016-2022) - By Technology, Resolu...
- 03/22 14:00 Ullink Launches MiFID II Trade Reporting Solution
- 03/22 13:00 Traditional Techniques Re-Envisioned with Modern Design The Traditiona...
- 03/22 06:20 Mitsubishi Electric Announces Dividend Policy for Fiscal 2017 (April 1...
- 03/22 04:00 Niseko Classic Showing International Appeal
- 03/22 00:00 D23 Expo Disney Fan Event to Be Held in Japan in 2018
- 03/22 00:00 Sumitomo Electric Renews World Record of Lowest Loss Optical Fiber
- 03/21 15:23 Village Island Releases World-Wide the VICO-4, the “4K over Single 3G...
- 03/21 13:00 The New Vanta Handheld X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analyzer for RoHS and ...
- 03/21 12:07 New KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Drum for Document Equipment Improves Du...
- 03/21 09:59 Announcement of the Criteria for Certifying the New Mino-Washi Brand a...
- 03/21 04:00 New Original Programming from WAKUWAKU JAPAN "WAKUWAKU be Ponkickies" ...
- 03/21 04:00 Share Happiness! Pocky Announces the Number of Happiness Shared on the...
- 03/21 02:00 Toshiba to Supply Taiwan with World's Largest Class S-Band Weather Rad...
- 03/20 18:03 Top 5 Vendors in the Global Prepreg Market From 2017-2021: Technavio
- 03/20 14:09 Instant Noodles - Global Strategic Business Report 2017 - Leading Play...
- 03/20 14:00 Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Hosts Exhibition of Spectacular Ikebana Flower ...
- 03/20 13:00 ServiceMax Appoints Takahiro Kouke as General Manager of Japan Operati...
- 03/20 11:00 Novocure Receives MHLW Approval for Second Generation Optune in Japan
- 03/17 18:03 Automotive Dual Variable Valve Timing Market - Global Trends and Forec...
- 03/17 17:34 Notice of Establishment: New Company, Denka-KEW Genomics
- 03/17 17:00 NetJapan, Inc. Releases ActiveImage Protector 2016 R2 for Hyper-V Ente...