Top 5 Vendors in the Global Prepreg Market From 2017-2021: Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Technavio has announced the top five leading vendors in their recent global prepreg market report from 2017-2021. This research report also lists 13 other prominent vendors that are expected to impact the market during the forecast period.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170320005616/en/
Technavio has published a new report on the global prepreg market from 2017-2021. (Graphic: Business Wire)
The research study by Technavio on the global prepreg market for 2017-2021 provides a detailed industry analysis based on type of reinforcement (prepreg carbon fiber, glass fiber prepreg, and aramid fiber prepreg), application (aerospace and defense, wind energy, and automotive), and geography (North America, APAC, and ROW).
“Prepregs are fiber reinforcement pre-impregnated with a resin. The resins are often either thermoset or thermoplastic. Lightweight prepreg materials are in great demand from the automotive industry to increase fuel efficiency and incorporation of high-speed manufacturing technologies. This demand from the automotive industry is one of the key drivers responsible for the growth of the market,” says Mahitha Mallishetty, a lead analyst at Technavio for textile, fiber, and composites research.
Competitive vendor landscape
The market is dominated by global vendors such as Celanese, Cytec Solvay Group, Mitsubishi Rayon (MRC), Teijin, and Toray. The global prepreg market is highly competitive in nature, with vendors competing on the basis of product performance and quality, price, product availability, security of supply, and customer service. Competitors are aggressive while offering alternate products that are based on novel technologies and processes, and price their products based on performance alone. Also, market vendors who incorporate environmental management programs that include eco-friendly and cost-effective manufacturing practices gain a strategic edge over their competitors.
Request a sample report: http://www.technavio.com/request-a-sample?report=57095
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report including the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more.
About the top five prepreg market vendors
Celanese operates through four major segments: acetyl intermediates, advanced engineered materials, consumer specialties, and industrial specialties. The company also specializes in manufacturing ethylene-vinyl acetate polymers, intermediate chemistry, cellulose derivatives, emulsion polymers, food ingredients, and engineered materials.
Cytec Solvay Group
Cytec Solvay Group is a chemical manufacturing company, which specializes in the production of specialty polymers, polyamides and intermediates, essential chemicals, silica and rare earth systems, consumer chemicals, vinyl, and acetate tow. It also provides barium, strontium, calcium chloride, caustic soda, and specialty polymers.
Mitsubishi Rayon is engaged in the production of chemical products such as resins, fibers, carbon fibers, composite materials, and membranes. The company produces thermoset epoxy resin-impregnated woven carbon fabric, high-performance structural film adhesives, composite prepregs (carbon, aramid, and glass), and TowPregs for the marine, aerospace, aviation, military, medical, industrial, and sports sectors.
Teijin offers solutions related to the sustainable transportation, safety and protection, information and electronics, environment and energy, and healthcare sectors. The company’s key focus areas are high-performance fibers such as aramid fibers, carbon fibers, composites, films, resins, and plastics.
Toray engages in the processing, manufacturing, and marketing of plastics and chemicals, fibers and textiles, carbon fiber composite materials, and IT-related products. The company also offers products related to businesses such as environment, engineering, and life sciences.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Polyphenylene Sulfide Market 2017-2021
- Global Marine Composites Market 2016-2020
- Global Carbon Fiber Market 2016-2020
Become a Technavio Insights member and access all three of these reports for a fraction of their original cost. As a Technavio Insights member, you will have immediate access to new reports as they’re published in addition to all 6,000+ existing reports covering segments like chemical engineering equipment, glass and ceramics, and industrial gases. This subscription nets you thousands in savings, while staying connected to Technavio’s constant transforming research library, helping you make informed business decisions more efficiently.
Technavio is leading global technology research and advisory company. The company develops over 2000 pieces of research every year, covering more than 500 technologies across 80 countries. Technavio has about 300 analysts globally who specialize in customized consulting and business research assignments across the latest leading edge technologies.
Technavio analysts employ primary as well as secondary research techniques to ascertain the size and vendor landscape in a range of markets. Analysts obtain information using a combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches, besides using in-house market modeling tools and proprietary databases. They corroborate this data with the data obtained from various market participants and stakeholders across the value chain, including vendors, service providers, distributors, resellers, and end-users.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 630 333 9501
UK: +44 208 123 1770
Source: Technavio Research
- 03/23 18:12 GA-ASI Announces Japanese Collaboration at “Japan Drone”
- 03/23 15:10 Research and Markets Has Announced the Launch of Their Tesco Market Re...
- 03/23 13:00 Plarium and Fox Interactive Launch “Rio: Match-3 Party” for Mobile
- 03/23 12:00 NTT Solmare Releases a NEW Title from the "Shall we date?" Series! "Sh...
- 03/23 08:02 KKR Completes Tender Offer for Calsonic Kansei
- 03/23 03:47 KKR Completes Tender Offer for Hitachi Koki
- 03/23 01:00 Launching the Official Japan Heritage BORDER ISLANDS App.
- 03/22 22:00 Virtustream Expands Enterprise Cloud Platform for Mission Critical App...
- 03/22 19:19 Global Smartphone 3D Camera Market (2016-2022) - By Technology, Resolu...
- 03/22 14:00 Ullink Launches MiFID II Trade Reporting Solution
- 03/22 13:00 Traditional Techniques Re-Envisioned with Modern Design The Traditiona...
- 03/22 06:20 Mitsubishi Electric Announces Dividend Policy for Fiscal 2017 (April 1...
- 03/22 04:00 Niseko Classic Showing International Appeal
- 03/22 00:00 D23 Expo Disney Fan Event to Be Held in Japan in 2018
- 03/22 00:00 Sumitomo Electric Renews World Record of Lowest Loss Optical Fiber
- 03/21 15:23 Village Island Releases World-Wide the VICO-4, the “4K over Single 3G...
- 03/21 13:00 The New Vanta Handheld X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analyzer for RoHS and ...
- 03/21 12:07 New KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Drum for Document Equipment Improves Du...
- 03/21 09:59 Announcement of the Criteria for Certifying the New Mino-Washi Brand a...
- 03/21 04:00 New Original Programming from WAKUWAKU JAPAN "WAKUWAKU be Ponkickies" ...
- 03/21 04:00 Share Happiness! Pocky Announces the Number of Happiness Shared on the...
- 03/21 02:00 Toshiba to Supply Taiwan with World's Largest Class S-Band Weather Rad...
- 03/20 18:03 Top 5 Vendors in the Global Prepreg Market From 2017-2021: Technavio
- 03/20 14:09 Instant Noodles - Global Strategic Business Report 2017 - Leading Play...
- 03/20 14:00 Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Hosts Exhibition of Spectacular Ikebana Flower ...
- 03/20 13:00 ServiceMax Appoints Takahiro Kouke as General Manager of Japan Operati...
- 03/20 11:00 Novocure Receives MHLW Approval for Second Generation Optune in Japan
- 03/17 18:03 Automotive Dual Variable Valve Timing Market - Global Trends and Forec...
- 03/17 17:34 Notice of Establishment: New Company, Denka-KEW Genomics
- 03/17 17:00 NetJapan, Inc. Releases ActiveImage Protector 2016 R2 for Hyper-V Ente...