Toshiba's SO6L Package IC Photocouplers Now Have Option for Wide Leadform
- New products realize direct replacement from current SDIP6(F type) package products.
TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Toshiba Corporation's (TOKYO:6502) Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company is expanding its line-up of SO6L IC photocouplers with a new package type SO6L(LF4), the wide leadform option. The wide leadform option is available for three high-speed IC photocouplers and five IGBT/MOSFET driver photocouplers. Mass production shipments start today.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170517005437/en/
Toshiba: New package type SO6L(LF4), the wide leadform option, realizes direct replacement from current SDIP6(F type) package products. (Photo: Business Wire)
The new photocouplers are in a SO6L(LF4) package and can be mounted on land patterns of SDIP6(F type) products with a maximum height of 4.15mm. The SO6L(LF4)’s 2.3mm (max) thin package offers users the advantage of directly replacing SDIP6(F type) products in height-critical applications that require lower package height, such as a back of PCBs.
To support replacement of widely used original land pattern of SDIP6(F type) package products, Toshiba will expand the wide leadform option line-up for other SO6L IC photocouplers.
The latest Gartner market report recognizes Toshiba as the leading manufacturer of optocouplers by sales in 2015 and 2016, with 23% of sale-based market share in CY2016. (Source: Gartner “Market Share: Semiconductor Devices and Applications Worldwide 2016” 30 March, 2016)
Toshiba will continue to deliver products that meet the needs of customers by promoting the development of a diverse portfolio of photocouplers and photorelays tailored to market trends.
|High-speed communication photocoupler|
|? Factory networking|
|? High-speed digital interfacing for instrumentation and control devices|
|? I/O interface boards|
|? Programmable logic controllers (PLCs)|
|? Intelligent power module (IPM) drive *|
|IGBT/MOSFET driver photocoupler|
|? Industrial inverters|
|? Air conditioner inverters|
|? Inverters for solar energy|
|Package height: 2.3mm (max)|
|1.85mm lower than SDIP6(F type) (reduced 45 %)|
|Pin distance: 9.35mm (min)|
|Direct replacement is possible since SDIP6(F type) pin distance is 9.4mm (min)|
Follow the link below for more on the new products and Toshiba’s
Optoelectronic Device Sales & Marketing Dept.
Information in this document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is correct on the date of the announcement but is subject to change without prior notice.
Toshiba Corporation, a Fortune Global 500 company, channels world-class capabilities in advanced electronic and electrical product and systems into three focus business fields: Energy that sustains everyday life, that is cleaner and safer; Infrastructure that sustains quality of life; and Storage that sustains the advanced information society. Guided by the principles of The Basic Commitment of the Toshiba Group, “Committed to People, Committed to the Future”, Toshiba promotes global operations and is contributing to the realization of a world where generations to come can live better lives.
Founded in Tokyo in 1875, today’s Toshiba is at the heart of a global
network of 550 consolidated companies employing 188,000 people
worldwide, with annual sales surpassing 5.6 trillion yen (US$50
billion). (As of March 31, 2016.)
To find out more about Toshiba, visit www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm
Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company
Digital Marketing Department
Chiaki Nagasawa, +81-3-3457-4963
Source: Toshiba Corporation Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company
- 05/25 19:38 Mouser Electronics Partners with Macnica to Support Engineers in Japan...
- 05/25 14:00 Macnica Partners with Mouser Electronics to Support Engineers in Japan...
- 05/25 12:00 Uhuru to Collaborate with ARM through mbed Cloud Enterprise License
- 05/25 11:00 SCIEX Sponsored Award Recognizes Notable Contributions to Electrodrive...
- 05/25 10:34 Japan Market Report for Pulse Oximetry 2017 - Research and Markets
- 05/25 10:13 Japan Market Report for Electroencephalogram Monitoring and Diagnostic...
- 05/25 09:59 Japan Market Report for Electromyogram Monitoring and Diagnostics 2017...
- 05/25 06:37 Toshiba Launches High Voltage Intelligent Power Device with 600V and 5...
- 05/25 06:00 NTT Communications Won 3 Categories at Asia Communication Awards 2017
- 05/25 05:00 Toshiba Tec Unveils World's First Monochrome Multi-function Peripheral...
- 05/25 04:32 Mitsui Chemicals Develops AIRYFA The World's First Flexible Nonwoven w...
- 05/25 02:00 SAISON INFORMATION SYSTEMS : HULFT Holds the Second Largest Worldwide ...
- 05/25 00:00 Open Connectivity Foundation to Showcase Internet of Things Innovation...
- 05/24 22:30 Quidel Receives PMDA Approval for Its Point-of-Care Sofia Influenza A+...
- 05/24 21:00 RMB Capital Welcomes Shobunsha’s Decision to Install a Compensation C...
- 05/24 16:50 NetJapan Partners with Distributor Runexy Corp. Expanding Access and A...
- 05/24 16:45 BizVibe: Innovation Dominating the Food and Beverage Industry Worldwide
- 05/24 15:19 Humavox and Asahi Kasei Microdevices Present New Health Tracking and W...
- 05/24 12:48 ESG Extends its Leadership Position in the Retail Energy Market with t...
- 05/24 12:34 Rockwell Automation CEO Discusses Future of Industrial Internet of Thi...
- 05/24 12:04 Trend Micro to Host Third Annual Capture the Flag Competition
- 05/24 12:00 Renesas R-Car Starter Kit Adopted as a Standard Reference Platform for...
- 05/24 12:00 Takeda Showcases Broadened Oncology Portfolio Through Data Presentatio...
- 05/24 12:00 MHI Aerospace Systems Corp. Selects AdaCore’s QGen for Model-Based De...
- 05/24 11:00 GORE EXCLUDER Iliac Branch Endoprosthesis Approved in Japan
- 05/24 09:51 The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. Announces Changes of Representa...
- 05/24 08:50 Jury Verdict of $256,450,000.00 against Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. ...
- 05/24 08:05 Japan Persimmons Market Report 2017 - Analysis and Forecast to 2025 - ...
- 05/24 03:35 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation Unveils New Technologies at Annual R&a...
- 05/23 23:00 InAuth Announces Asia/Pacific Market Expansion