Japan Market Report for Endometrial Resection Devices 2017 - Research and Markets
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Japan Market Report for Endometrial Resection Devices 2017 - MedCore" report to their offering.
Before the procedure, the cervix is dilated and the cavity is inspected for any abnormalities. The procedure can range anywhere from 20 minutes to one hour, depending on the size of the cavity and if there are any endometrial polyps or fibroids present that also need to be removed. While the risk of complications is less with endometrial resection than with a hysterectomy, the failure rate is higher; up to 20% of cases still have bleeding heavy enough to require further treatment. This technique requires a significant amount of skill and experience to perform safely. The procedure has risks as significant as major surgery, including infertility.
In resection, standard electricity is modified to create high-frequency electrosurgical energy that has the ability to cut or coagulate tissue. This electrosurgical current is passed through the resectoscope into an attached electrode and either causes a vaporization (cutting) or coagulation of the endometrial lining. The uterine cavity is distended with fluid to allow for visualization and adequate room for the resection tools.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Disease Overview
2.1 Basic Anatomy
2.2 Disease Pathology And Disorders
2.2.2 General Diagnostics
2.2.3 Indications For Assisted Reproduction Technologies (Art)
2.2.4 Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
2.2.5 Gynecologic Cancer And Tumors In Reproductive System
2.2.6 Indications For Female Sterilization
2.2.7 Urinary Incontinence
2.2.8 Indications For Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair
2.2.9 Indications For Co2 Fractional Laser
3. Product Assessment
3.1 Product Portfolios
3.1.1 Endometrial Resection
3.2 Regulatory Issues And Recalls
3.2.1 Endometrial Resection Device Market
3.3 Clinical Trials
4. Endometrial Resection Device Market
4.1.2 Monopolar Electrodes
4.1.3 Bipolar Electrodes
4.2 Market Overview
4.3 Market Analysis And Forecast
4.3.1 Resectoscope Market
4.3.2 Total Electrode Loop Market
4.4 Drivers And Limiters
4.5 Competitive Market Share Analysis
- Astec Bio
- Boston Scientific
- Carl Zeiss
- Cook Medical
- Cooper Surgical
- Esco Global
- Irvine Scientific
- Johnson & Johnson
- Karl Storz
- Life Global (IVF Online)
- Medi-Con International
- Merit Medical Systems
- Naka Medical
- Nidacon Medical
- Reproline Medical
- Richard Wolf
- Rocket Medical
- Sankyo Medical
- The Pipette Company
- Welch Allyn
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4cst3f/japan_market
Source: Research and Markets
- 05/25 19:38 Mouser Electronics Partners with Macnica to Support Engineers in Japan...
- 05/25 14:00 Macnica Partners with Mouser Electronics to Support Engineers in Japan...
- 05/25 12:00 Uhuru to Collaborate with ARM through mbed Cloud Enterprise License
- 05/25 11:00 SCIEX Sponsored Award Recognizes Notable Contributions to Electrodrive...
- 05/25 10:34 Japan Market Report for Pulse Oximetry 2017 - Research and Markets
- 05/25 10:13 Japan Market Report for Electroencephalogram Monitoring and Diagnostic...
- 05/25 09:59 Japan Market Report for Electromyogram Monitoring and Diagnostics 2017...
- 05/25 06:37 Toshiba Launches High Voltage Intelligent Power Device with 600V and 5...
- 05/25 06:00 NTT Communications Won 3 Categories at Asia Communication Awards 2017
- 05/25 05:00 Toshiba Tec Unveils World's First Monochrome Multi-function Peripheral...
- 05/25 04:32 Mitsui Chemicals Develops AIRYFA The World's First Flexible Nonwoven w...
- 05/25 02:00 SAISON INFORMATION SYSTEMS : HULFT Holds the Second Largest Worldwide ...
- 05/25 00:00 Open Connectivity Foundation to Showcase Internet of Things Innovation...
- 05/24 22:30 Quidel Receives PMDA Approval for Its Point-of-Care Sofia Influenza A+...
- 05/24 21:00 RMB Capital Welcomes Shobunsha’s Decision to Install a Compensation C...
- 05/24 16:50 NetJapan Partners with Distributor Runexy Corp. Expanding Access and A...
- 05/24 16:45 BizVibe: Innovation Dominating the Food and Beverage Industry Worldwide
- 05/24 15:19 Humavox and Asahi Kasei Microdevices Present New Health Tracking and W...
- 05/24 12:48 ESG Extends its Leadership Position in the Retail Energy Market with t...
- 05/24 12:34 Rockwell Automation CEO Discusses Future of Industrial Internet of Thi...
- 05/24 12:04 Trend Micro to Host Third Annual Capture the Flag Competition
- 05/24 12:00 Renesas R-Car Starter Kit Adopted as a Standard Reference Platform for...
- 05/24 12:00 Takeda Showcases Broadened Oncology Portfolio Through Data Presentatio...
- 05/24 12:00 MHI Aerospace Systems Corp. Selects AdaCore’s QGen for Model-Based De...
- 05/24 11:00 GORE EXCLUDER Iliac Branch Endoprosthesis Approved in Japan
- 05/24 09:51 The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. Announces Changes of Representa...
- 05/24 08:50 Jury Verdict of $256,450,000.00 against Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. ...
- 05/24 08:05 Japan Persimmons Market Report 2017 - Analysis and Forecast to 2025 - ...
- 05/24 03:35 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation Unveils New Technologies at Annual R&a...
- 05/23 23:00 InAuth Announces Asia/Pacific Market Expansion