(Update) Sharp Returns to TSE First Section
Tokyo, Dec. 7 (Jiji Press)--Sharp Corp. <6753>, now on track to reconstruct its operations, returned to the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange on Thursday, about 16 months after its demotion to the TSE second section.
The stock fetched the day's first quotation of 3,905 yen, up 20 yen from Wednesday's closing on the second section.
- 12/13 00:59 Aeon Aiming to Expand Consolidated Sales to 10 T. Yen
- 12/12 20:34 Toyota, Others to Form JV to Install Hydrogen Stations
- 12/12 18:07 Mitsui Working on Supplying Electricity in India
- 12/12 13:27 JR East, Others Start Train Services in Britain
- 12/12 09:04 INTERVIEW: Osaka Gas Mulling Electricity Price Cut
- 12/12 03:28 Toshiba Close to Settling Unit Sale Feud with Western Digital
- 12/11 17:42 Trader Mitsui Invests 500 M. Yen in Tokyo-Based AI Venture
- 12/10 21:29 Mitsubishi, Kawasaki Struggling over Shipbuilding Biz
- 12/10 16:33 Japan to Test Hydrogen-Fueled Power Generation from Feb.
- 12/10 13:26 Ex-Toshiba Pres. Nishida Dies at 73
- 12/09 14:12 U.S. Fund KKR Finishes Tender Offer for Hitachi Kokusai
- 12/08 20:06 Kobe Steel Sued in Canada
- 12/07 20:33 Honda Ties Up with Hong Kong Firm for Automated Driving
- 12/07 19:03 Japan Needs to Eye New N-Power Facilities: Keidanren Chief
- 12/07 19:02 INTERVIEW: Half of Uny Superstores to Be Converted into Don Quijote Outlets
- 12/07 16:06 Bain Capital's Tender Offer for Asatsu-DK Ends in Success
- 12/07 15:17 (Update 2) Sharp Returns to TSE First Section
- 12/07 13:43 (Update) Sharp Returns to TSE First Section