Bain Capital's Tender Offer for Asatsu-DK Ends in Success
Tokyo, Dec. 7 (Jiji Press)--U.S. investment fund Bain Capital's tender offer for Asatsu-DK Inc. <9747>, the third-largest ad agency in Japan, has ended in success, the two firms said Thursday.
Bain is set to buy an equity stake of about 87 pct in Asatsu-DK for 132.6 billion yen.
- 12/13 00:59 Aeon Aiming to Expand Consolidated Sales to 10 T. Yen
- 12/12 20:34 Toyota, Others to Form JV to Install Hydrogen Stations
- 12/12 18:07 Mitsui Working on Supplying Electricity in India
- 12/12 13:27 JR East, Others Start Train Services in Britain
- 12/12 09:04 INTERVIEW: Osaka Gas Mulling Electricity Price Cut
- 12/12 03:28 Toshiba Close to Settling Unit Sale Feud with Western Digital
- 12/11 17:42 Trader Mitsui Invests 500 M. Yen in Tokyo-Based AI Venture
- 12/10 21:29 Mitsubishi, Kawasaki Struggling over Shipbuilding Biz
- 12/10 16:33 Japan to Test Hydrogen-Fueled Power Generation from Feb.
- 12/10 13:26 Ex-Toshiba Pres. Nishida Dies at 73
- 12/09 14:12 U.S. Fund KKR Finishes Tender Offer for Hitachi Kokusai
- 12/08 20:06 Kobe Steel Sued in Canada
- 12/07 20:33 Honda Ties Up with Hong Kong Firm for Automated Driving
- 12/07 19:03 Japan Needs to Eye New N-Power Facilities: Keidanren Chief
- 12/07 19:02 INTERVIEW: Half of Uny Superstores to Be Converted into Don Quijote Outlets
- 12/07 16:06 Bain Capital's Tender Offer for Asatsu-DK Ends in Success
- 12/07 15:17 (Update 2) Sharp Returns to TSE First Section
- 12/07 13:43 (Update) Sharp Returns to TSE First Section