Scandal-Hit Japanese Industrial Materials Makers See Only Limited Impact on Earnings
Tokyo, Feb. 13 (Jiji Press)--Kobe Steel Ltd. <5406>, Mitsubishi Materials Corp. <5711> and Toray Industries Inc. <3402> are seeing their recent product data scandals have only a limited impact on their earnings for the year ending next month.
In their respective April-December earnings reports released by Tuesday, the three major Japanese industrial materials manufacturers projected both full-year sales and profit growth, reflecting brisk domestic and overseas demand.
- 02/18 10:00 Japanese Securities Firms Targeting Elderly Customers
- 02/17 18:45 "Ikinari Steak" Restaurant Opens near Manhattan 5th Ave.
- 02/16 20:11 Record 56.5 Pct of Japan Firms Seen Raising Pay in FY 2018
- 02/15 20:55 Yoshimoto to Become Nidec President
- 02/15 20:47 Japanese Electronics Unions Demand Pay-Scale Hike of 3,000 Yen
- 02/15 18:24 Stripe, Softbank Open Online Clothing Store
- 02/15 13:51 TEPCO to Pick Softbank's Driverless Bus for Fukushima Workers
- 02/15 12:28 Lexus Named Most Dependable Auto Brand in U.S. for 7th Year
- 02/14 20:40 (Update) Toshiba Names Ex-SMBC Exec Kurumatani as Chairman, CEO
- 02/14 20:05 Japan Post Delivery Autos to Measure Radiation in Fukushima
- 02/14 17:20 Tokyo-Area New Condo Supply Up 40 Pct in Jan.
- 02/14 17:06 Toshiba Names Ex-Banker Kurumatani as Chairman, CEO
- 02/14 16:58 Idemitsu Names Kito as CEO
- 02/14 16:07 Major Xerox Shareholder Files Lawsuit against Acquisition by Fujifilm
- 02/13 23:48 Chairman of Scandal-Hit Mitsubishi Materials to Resign
- 02/13 22:04 McDonald's Japan Posts Record Profit in 2017
- 02/13 20:58 Scandal-Hit Japanese Industrial Materials Makers See Only Limited Impact on Earnings