Japanese Electronics Makers Agree on 1,000-Yen Pay Scale Hike
Tokyo, March 9 (Jiji Press)--Six major Japanese electronics makers and their labor unions have effectively agreed on a pay scale increase of 1,000 yen per month this year, informed sources said Saturday.
In their "shunto" annual spring wage negotiations, the labor unions are calling on the management side to increase the pay scale by at least 1,000 yen in order to avoid going on strike.
- 03/23 20:20 Tender Offer for Orion Breweries Ends in Success
- 03/22 18:54 Japan Fish Paste Sausage Makers Targeting Sports Lovers
- 03/22 13:32 "Pepper Lunch" Restaurant Opens in Broadway Area
- 03/22 12:19 Seven-Eleven Japan Starts Test for Shorter Store Hours
- 03/21 23:43 Seven-Eleven Japan Suggests Flexible Store Hours
- 03/21 00:55 Investment Firms Seek to Oust Lixil CEO
- 03/20 22:41 Toyota Eyes Supplying Hybrid Systems to Suzuki Globally
- 03/20 19:16 Japanese Convenience Store Sales Rise 2 Pct in Feb.
- 03/20 17:33 Japan Machine Tool Makers See Orders from China Dive 50 Pct
- 03/20 11:53 Japanese Startup to Begin Rocket Launch Biz in 2023
- 03/19 22:47 Skylark to Implement Total Smoking Ban from Sept.
- 03/19 19:57 Aderans, Biotech Firm to Develop Near-Natural Artificial Hair
- 03/19 18:27 Major Japanese Firms' Annual Dividends to Hit Record High
- 03/18 17:15 INTERVIEW: Mitsubishi Heavy to Downscale Coal Power Biz
- 03/18 16:38 New Condo Supply in Tokyo Area Down for 2 Months in Row
- 03/18 11:28 Nissan-Renault-Mitsubishi Alliance Needs Simpler Decision-Making: Senard
- 03/18 09:22 Descente Pres. Likely to Step Down after Successful Hostile Bid by Itochu
- 03/17 22:29 Special Panel on Nissan Reform to Meet Press on March 27