Japan's Fujifilm to Buy Manufacturing Unit of U.S. Biogen
Tokyo, March 12 (Jiji Press)--Japan's Fujifilm Holdings Corp. <4901> said Tuesday that it will buy a manufacturing unit of major U.S. biopharmaceutical company Biogen Inc. for some 890 million dollars.
The process to acquire Biogen (Denmark) Manufacturing ApS is expected to finish in August.
- 03/23 20:20 Tender Offer for Orion Breweries Ends in Success
- 03/22 18:54 Japan Fish Paste Sausage Makers Targeting Sports Lovers
- 03/22 13:32 "Pepper Lunch" Restaurant Opens in Broadway Area
- 03/22 12:19 Seven-Eleven Japan Starts Test for Shorter Store Hours
- 03/21 23:43 Seven-Eleven Japan Suggests Flexible Store Hours
- 03/21 00:55 Investment Firms Seek to Oust Lixil CEO
- 03/20 22:41 Toyota Eyes Supplying Hybrid Systems to Suzuki Globally
- 03/20 19:16 Japanese Convenience Store Sales Rise 2 Pct in Feb.
- 03/20 17:33 Japan Machine Tool Makers See Orders from China Dive 50 Pct
- 03/20 11:53 Japanese Startup to Begin Rocket Launch Biz in 2023
- 03/19 22:47 Skylark to Implement Total Smoking Ban from Sept.
- 03/19 19:57 Aderans, Biotech Firm to Develop Near-Natural Artificial Hair
- 03/19 18:27 Major Japanese Firms' Annual Dividends to Hit Record High
- 03/18 17:15 INTERVIEW: Mitsubishi Heavy to Downscale Coal Power Biz
- 03/18 16:38 New Condo Supply in Tokyo Area Down for 2 Months in Row
- 03/18 11:28 Nissan-Renault-Mitsubishi Alliance Needs Simpler Decision-Making: Senard
- 03/18 09:22 Descente Pres. Likely to Step Down after Successful Hostile Bid by Itochu
- 03/17 22:29 Special Panel on Nissan Reform to Meet Press on March 27