No Change Yet in ANA Plan to Buy Boeing 737 Max 8
Tokyo, March 12 (Jiji Press)--ANA Holdings Inc. <9202> said Tuesday that it has made no decision yet on any change to its plan to buy the Boeing 737 Max 8 aircraft, the model that crashed in Ethiopia on Sunday.
The parent of All Nippon Airways will closely watch investigations into the accident to see whether there is any problem with the safety of the aircraft.
- 03/23 20:20 Tender Offer for Orion Breweries Ends in Success
- 03/22 18:54 Japan Fish Paste Sausage Makers Targeting Sports Lovers
- 03/22 13:32 "Pepper Lunch" Restaurant Opens in Broadway Area
- 03/22 12:19 Seven-Eleven Japan Starts Test for Shorter Store Hours
- 03/21 23:43 Seven-Eleven Japan Suggests Flexible Store Hours
- 03/21 00:55 Investment Firms Seek to Oust Lixil CEO
- 03/20 22:41 Toyota Eyes Supplying Hybrid Systems to Suzuki Globally
- 03/20 19:16 Japanese Convenience Store Sales Rise 2 Pct in Feb.
- 03/20 17:33 Japan Machine Tool Makers See Orders from China Dive 50 Pct
- 03/20 11:53 Japanese Startup to Begin Rocket Launch Biz in 2023
- 03/19 22:47 Skylark to Implement Total Smoking Ban from Sept.
- 03/19 19:57 Aderans, Biotech Firm to Develop Near-Natural Artificial Hair
- 03/19 18:27 Major Japanese Firms' Annual Dividends to Hit Record High
- 03/18 17:15 INTERVIEW: Mitsubishi Heavy to Downscale Coal Power Biz
- 03/18 16:38 New Condo Supply in Tokyo Area Down for 2 Months in Row
- 03/18 11:28 Nissan-Renault-Mitsubishi Alliance Needs Simpler Decision-Making: Senard
- 03/18 09:22 Descente Pres. Likely to Step Down after Successful Hostile Bid by Itochu
- 03/17 22:29 Special Panel on Nissan Reform to Meet Press on March 27