Taiwan Touch Screen Maker to Leave JDI Support Consortium
Tokyo, June 17 (Jiji Press)--Japan Display Inc. <6740> said Monday that Taiwanese touch screen maker TPK Holding Co. will drop out of the China-Taiwan consortium formed to fund the ailing Japanese display panel maker.
The Suwa Consortium, launched by TPK as well as Chinese and Taiwanese investment funds, will maintain its plan of investing in the Japanese maker of small and midsize liquid crystal display panels by welcoming Oasis Management Co., a Hong Kong investment fund to the consortium in TPK's stead.
- 07/19 03:00 (Update) Akebono Brake to Accept 20 B. Yen from Turnaround Fund
- 07/18 21:36 Askul CEO Dismisses Yahoo Japan Threat of Ouster
- 07/18 20:28 Toyota Unveils Electric Vehicle for 2020 Tokyo Games
- 07/18 20:22 Plarail 60th Anniversary Exhibit to Open at Railway Museum
- 07/18 17:43 Tokyo-Area New Condo Supply Down 13.3 Pct in Jan.-June
- 07/18 16:58 Akebono Brake to Accept 20 B. Yen from Turnaround Fund
- 07/18 16:25 3-Day Rail Pass Eyed for Foreigners during 2020 Games
- 07/18 15:52 Honda to Launch Fully Revamped N-WGN in Aug.
- 07/18 13:56 Mazda 2 to Hit Japan Road in Sept.
- 07/17 22:28 Mos Food to Launch New Type of High-End Outlet
- 07/17 21:33 1st Uniqlo Stores in India to Open in Autumn
- 07/17 18:43 U.S. Ends Investigation into Kobe Steel's Data Tampering
- 07/17 18:35 (Update) Yahoo Japan Opposes Reappointment of Askul President
- 07/17 16:36 Sharp Eyeing Cognitive Training Service at Elderly Facilities
- 07/17 16:06 Yahoo Japan Opposes Reappointment of Askul President
- 07/17 16:04 JGC Wins 1st Contract for LNG Plant for Ship Fuel
- 07/17 14:53 Sumitomo, JR East Unit to Supply Trains to Philippines
- 07/17 11:32 Flight-Themed Attraction to Open at Tokyo DisneySea Tues.
- 07/17 09:40 Dentsu to Buy Indian Digital Data Analytics Biz
- 07/16 21:10 1,574 Users Lost 32.2 M. Yen in 7pay Hack
- 07/16 20:56 Sharp Eyes Giving Bonuses 4 Times a Year
- 07/16 20:19 Tokyo Disney Resort Fastpass Tickets to Be Issued to Smartphones
- 07/16 19:52 Hankyu Hanshin Becomes WeChat Flagship Department Store
- 07/16 18:26 Toyota, JAXA Start Joint Research on Moon Exploration
- 07/16 17:59 Matsumotokiyoshi Agrees on JV to Expand into Vietnam
- 07/16 17:39 Aozora Bank Launches New Internet Banking Service
- 07/16 16:56 Nissan to Release Upgraded Skyline in Sept.
- 07/16 16:10 INTERVIEW: NEC to Realize Trips without Need for Wallets, Keys
- 07/16 10:06 Nomura to Pay 26.5 M. Dlrs to Settle U.S. SEC Charges
- 07/16 09:18 Mizuho Completes Full Banking System Integration
- 07/15 13:17 Japan Post to Check All Insurance Policies
- 07/13 14:31 Liquid Baby Formula Enjoys Strong Sales in Japan
- 07/12 19:38 INTERVIEW: Centrair Chief Wants 2nd Runway
- 07/12 19:05 Hokuetsu to End Biz Tie-Up with Mitsubishi
- 07/12 17:25 Denso Forms JV in South Africa