Hoshino Resorts to Revive Hot Spring Resort in Western Japan
Nagato, Yamaguchi Pref., Oct. 4 (Jiji Press)--Hoshino Resorts Inc. on Friday announced details of a hotel to be opened in Nagato, Yamaguchi Prefecture, western Japan, in March 2020 as part of a public-private plan to revive a long-established hot spring resort.
The four-story new hotel, Hoshino Resort Kai Nagato, has 40 rooms, with an annex having 10 rooms with outdoor bathes. With overnight stays starting from 20,000 yen, the company aims to attract female guests in their 30s to 50s and families.
- 10/11 22:53 Renault CEO Ouster Seen Impacting Alliance with Nissan
- 10/11 22:22 Coca-Cola Japan to Release "Chuhai" Alcoholic Drink Nationwide
- 10/11 20:05 Number of Seven-Eleven Japan Stores Logs 1st Drop in 5 Yrs
- 10/11 18:06 Itochu to Enter Inbound Tourism Sector for Wealthy Chinese
- 10/11 17:47 Stores, Factories Closing as Very Powerful Typhoon Approaches
- 10/11 12:04 Z Holdings, SBI to Cooperate in Financial Services
- 10/11 09:45 Nishi-Nippon Railroad Hotels See S. Korean Guests Slump
- 10/11 09:12 Suzuki Sees Sales, Profit Fall in FY 2019
- 10/11 05:16 Toyota to Launch New Mirai FCV in Late 2020
- 10/10 21:57 Seven & i to Slash 3,000 Jobs in Japan
- 10/10 19:45 New Electric Vehicle Powered by Road Coils Receives Upgrade
- 10/10 19:11 Overseas Uniqlo Sales Top One T. Yen for 1st Time
- 10/10 19:05 Seven & i Chief to Face Pay Cut over 7pay Hack
- 10/10 17:20 Ministop Testing Shorter Hours since Sept.
- 10/10 17:07 All 4 Major Japan Brewers Log Sharp Sales Growth in Sept.
- 10/10 16:10 Nippon Paper to Buy Australian, NZ Paperboard Biz
- 10/10 15:32 Japan Used Vehicle Sales Up 3 Pct in April-Sept.
- 10/10 12:17 Hitachi Forms Alliance with Disney on IoT Technologies
- 10/09 23:42 100 Lawson Stores to Close on New Year's Day
- 10/09 16:43 Unique Biz Course to Open in Tokyo's Marunouchi
- 10/09 16:35 Konica Minolta Develops Multilingual Interpretation Service
- 10/09 14:45 JGC Wins LNG Plant Contract in Mozambique
- 10/09 12:40 8 Firms Form Alliance for Self-Driving Auto Development
- 10/09 09:59 Sony to Release PlayStation 5 in Late 2020
- 10/09 01:24 (Update) Uchida Named New Nissan President, CEO
- 10/08 22:29 Senior Vice Pres. Uchida Named New Nissan CEO
- 10/08 21:57 Tokyo Startup Unveils Flying Bike for Display at Motor Show
- 10/08 21:43 Sales at Japan Dept. Store Operator Plunging after Tax Hike
- 10/08 19:25 Sapporo to Extend Beer Best-Before Period to 12 Months
- 10/07 19:04 Watami to Build Agricultural Theme Park in Northeastern Japan
- 10/07 18:09 Japan's Onward Holdings to Pull Out of S. Korea
- 10/07 18:09 Japan Post Acquires 5 Pct Stake in Aflac
- 10/04 23:10 Kansai Electric Execs Offer to Resign from Outside Posts