Seven & i Chief to Face Pay Cut over 7pay Hack
Tokyo, Oct. 10 (Jiji Press)--Seven & i Holdings Co. <3382> said Thursday that President Ryuichi Isaka will have his pay cut to take responsibility for a series of security breach cases in the major Japanese retail group's 7pay smartphone-based cashless payment service.
Seven & i also said that Tsuyoshi Kobayashi resigned as president of Seven Pay Co., the operator of the now-defunct service, on the same day, with board director Tatsuya Mizuochi promoted as new president.
- 10/11 22:53 Renault CEO Ouster Seen Impacting Alliance with Nissan
- 10/11 22:22 Coca-Cola Japan to Release "Chuhai" Alcoholic Drink Nationwide
- 10/11 20:05 Number of Seven-Eleven Japan Stores Logs 1st Drop in 5 Yrs
- 10/11 18:06 Itochu to Enter Inbound Tourism Sector for Wealthy Chinese
- 10/11 17:47 Stores, Factories Closing as Very Powerful Typhoon Approaches
- 10/11 12:04 Z Holdings, SBI to Cooperate in Financial Services
- 10/11 09:45 Nishi-Nippon Railroad Hotels See S. Korean Guests Slump
- 10/11 09:12 Suzuki Sees Sales, Profit Fall in FY 2019
- 10/11 05:16 Toyota to Launch New Mirai FCV in Late 2020
- 10/10 21:57 Seven & i to Slash 3,000 Jobs in Japan
- 10/10 19:45 New Electric Vehicle Powered by Road Coils Receives Upgrade
- 10/10 19:11 Overseas Uniqlo Sales Top One T. Yen for 1st Time
- 10/10 19:05 Seven & i Chief to Face Pay Cut over 7pay Hack
- 10/10 17:20 Ministop Testing Shorter Hours since Sept.
- 10/10 17:07 All 4 Major Japan Brewers Log Sharp Sales Growth in Sept.
- 10/10 16:10 Nippon Paper to Buy Australian, NZ Paperboard Biz
- 10/10 15:32 Japan Used Vehicle Sales Up 3 Pct in April-Sept.
- 10/10 12:17 Hitachi Forms Alliance with Disney on IoT Technologies
- 10/09 23:42 100 Lawson Stores to Close on New Year's Day
- 10/09 16:43 Unique Biz Course to Open in Tokyo's Marunouchi
- 10/09 16:35 Konica Minolta Develops Multilingual Interpretation Service
- 10/09 14:45 JGC Wins LNG Plant Contract in Mozambique
- 10/09 12:40 8 Firms Form Alliance for Self-Driving Auto Development
- 10/09 09:59 Sony to Release PlayStation 5 in Late 2020
- 10/09 01:24 (Update) Uchida Named New Nissan President, CEO
- 10/08 22:29 Senior Vice Pres. Uchida Named New Nissan CEO
- 10/08 21:57 Tokyo Startup Unveils Flying Bike for Display at Motor Show
- 10/08 21:43 Sales at Japan Dept. Store Operator Plunging after Tax Hike
- 10/08 19:25 Sapporo to Extend Beer Best-Before Period to 12 Months
- 10/07 19:04 Watami to Build Agricultural Theme Park in Northeastern Japan
- 10/07 18:09 Japan's Onward Holdings to Pull Out of S. Korea
- 10/07 18:09 Japan Post Acquires 5 Pct Stake in Aflac
- 10/04 23:10 Kansai Electric Execs Offer to Resign from Outside Posts