NTT Docomo to Launch 5G Streaming Service in March
Tokyo, Jan. 22 (Jiji Press)--Japanese mobile phone carrier NTT Docomo Inc. <9437> said Wednesday it will launch in March a video streaming service based on fifth-generation, or 5G, high-speed wireless technology.
The service will deliver high-definition video of concerts, theatrical performances and sporting events to smartphone users.
- 02/27 23:01 1,447 Workers Sold Japan Post Insurance Products Improperly
- 02/27 20:31 (Update) 8,700 Japan Tobacco Domestic Workers Teleworking amid Virus Woes
- 02/27 18:28 Japanese Automakers' Output in China Tumbles in Jan.
- 02/27 15:30 8,700 Japan Tobacco Domestic Workers Teleworking amid Virus Woes
- 02/27 08:58 Toyota to Invest in Chinese Self-Driving Startup
- 02/26 21:43 (Update) Panasonic, Tesla to End Solar Cell Joint Production
- 02/26 16:21 Panasonic, Tesla to End Joint Production of Solar Cells
- 02/25 23:53 5,000 Dentsu Employees to Telework Due to COVID-19 Case
- 02/25 20:29 Nissan to Launch Fully Remodeled Roox Minivehicle in March
- 02/25 16:54 Auto Deliveries Starting to Delay in Japan amid COVID-19 Spread
- 02/25 14:28 Japan to See 1st Biz Failure from New Coronavirus Outbreak
- 02/22 21:40 Honda to Close Philippine Auto Plant
- 02/21 23:21 Honda, Nissan Put Off Reopening of China Plants
- 02/21 21:53 Duty-Free Sales Plummeting in Japan amid Viral Outbreak
- 02/21 17:54 All Tokaido, Sanyo, Kyushu Shinkansen Trains to Have Free Wi-Fi
- 02/21 12:21 JR Tokai Logs 8 Pct Drop in Shinkansen Passengers
- 02/21 11:16 Flea Market App Mercari to Open Physical Shops