Konica Minolta Aims to Become Star in Planetarium Industry
Tokyo, Jan. 24 (Jiji Press)--Konica Minolta Inc. <4902> is aiming to become a rising star in the global planetarium industry, seeking to expand exports of projectors and other goods to overseas markets.
The Japanese company hopes that its acquisition of French planetarium manufacturer RSA Cosmos SA in November last year will help double its global sales, currently at some 3 billion yen, in five years.
- 02/27 23:01 1,447 Workers Sold Japan Post Insurance Products Improperly
- 02/27 20:31 (Update) 8,700 Japan Tobacco Domestic Workers Teleworking amid Virus Woes
- 02/27 18:28 Japanese Automakers' Output in China Tumbles in Jan.
- 02/27 15:30 8,700 Japan Tobacco Domestic Workers Teleworking amid Virus Woes
- 02/27 08:58 Toyota to Invest in Chinese Self-Driving Startup
- 02/26 21:43 (Update) Panasonic, Tesla to End Solar Cell Joint Production
- 02/26 16:21 Panasonic, Tesla to End Joint Production of Solar Cells
- 02/25 23:53 5,000 Dentsu Employees to Telework Due to COVID-19 Case
- 02/25 20:29 Nissan to Launch Fully Remodeled Roox Minivehicle in March
- 02/25 16:54 Auto Deliveries Starting to Delay in Japan amid COVID-19 Spread
- 02/25 14:28 Japan to See 1st Biz Failure from New Coronavirus Outbreak
- 02/22 21:40 Honda to Close Philippine Auto Plant
- 02/21 23:21 Honda, Nissan Put Off Reopening of China Plants
- 02/21 21:53 Duty-Free Sales Plummeting in Japan amid Viral Outbreak
- 02/21 17:54 All Tokaido, Sanyo, Kyushu Shinkansen Trains to Have Free Wi-Fi
- 02/21 12:21 JR Tokai Logs 8 Pct Drop in Shinkansen Passengers
- 02/21 11:16 Flea Market App Mercari to Open Physical Shops