4K TVs' Share Tops 50 Pct in Japan for 1st Time in 2019
Tokyo, Jan. 24 (Jiji Press)--The share of 4K high-definition televisions in Japan's TV market topped 50 pct for the first time in 2019, industry data have shown.
Domestic shipments of overall flat-panel TVs rose 7.9 pct from the previous year to 4,867,000 units, the Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association said Thursday.
- 02/27 23:01 1,447 Workers Sold Japan Post Insurance Products Improperly
- 02/27 20:31 (Update) 8,700 Japan Tobacco Domestic Workers Teleworking amid Virus Woes
- 02/27 18:28 Japanese Automakers' Output in China Tumbles in Jan.
- 02/27 15:30 8,700 Japan Tobacco Domestic Workers Teleworking amid Virus Woes
- 02/27 08:58 Toyota to Invest in Chinese Self-Driving Startup
- 02/26 21:43 (Update) Panasonic, Tesla to End Solar Cell Joint Production
- 02/26 16:21 Panasonic, Tesla to End Joint Production of Solar Cells
- 02/25 23:53 5,000 Dentsu Employees to Telework Due to COVID-19 Case
- 02/25 20:29 Nissan to Launch Fully Remodeled Roox Minivehicle in March
- 02/25 16:54 Auto Deliveries Starting to Delay in Japan amid COVID-19 Spread
- 02/25 14:28 Japan to See 1st Biz Failure from New Coronavirus Outbreak
- 02/22 21:40 Honda to Close Philippine Auto Plant
- 02/21 23:21 Honda, Nissan Put Off Reopening of China Plants
- 02/21 21:53 Duty-Free Sales Plummeting in Japan amid Viral Outbreak
- 02/21 17:54 All Tokaido, Sanyo, Kyushu Shinkansen Trains to Have Free Wi-Fi
- 02/21 12:21 JR Tokai Logs 8 Pct Drop in Shinkansen Passengers
- 02/21 11:16 Flea Market App Mercari to Open Physical Shops