1st SpaceJet Delivery to Face Another Delay
Nagoya, Jan. 24 (Jiji Press)--Mitsubishi Aircraft Corp. plans to put off the first delivery of its SpaceJet small passenger aircraft until at least next year from the current deadline of the middle of 2020, informed sources said.
The sixth postponement of the first delivery reflects a delay in the production of a test plane to be used for acquiring a type certificate, the sources said.
- 02/27 23:01 1,447 Workers Sold Japan Post Insurance Products Improperly
- 02/27 20:31 (Update) 8,700 Japan Tobacco Domestic Workers Teleworking amid Virus Woes
- 02/27 18:28 Japanese Automakers' Output in China Tumbles in Jan.
- 02/27 15:30 8,700 Japan Tobacco Domestic Workers Teleworking amid Virus Woes
- 02/27 08:58 Toyota to Invest in Chinese Self-Driving Startup
- 02/26 21:43 (Update) Panasonic, Tesla to End Solar Cell Joint Production
- 02/26 16:21 Panasonic, Tesla to End Joint Production of Solar Cells
- 02/25 23:53 5,000 Dentsu Employees to Telework Due to COVID-19 Case
- 02/25 20:29 Nissan to Launch Fully Remodeled Roox Minivehicle in March
- 02/25 16:54 Auto Deliveries Starting to Delay in Japan amid COVID-19 Spread
- 02/25 14:28 Japan to See 1st Biz Failure from New Coronavirus Outbreak
- 02/22 21:40 Honda to Close Philippine Auto Plant
- 02/21 23:21 Honda, Nissan Put Off Reopening of China Plants
- 02/21 21:53 Duty-Free Sales Plummeting in Japan amid Viral Outbreak
- 02/21 17:54 All Tokaido, Sanyo, Kyushu Shinkansen Trains to Have Free Wi-Fi
- 02/21 12:21 JR Tokai Logs 8 Pct Drop in Shinkansen Passengers
- 02/21 11:16 Flea Market App Mercari to Open Physical Shops