Global Drug Makers to Team Up to Develop Vaccines for New Coronavirus
London, March 19 (Jiji Press)--Global drug makers vowed on Thursday to join forces in developing vaccines against the novel coronavirus raging in the world.
Biopharmaceutical companies from around the world "commit to do more," on top of "having already mobilized on an unprecedented scale to respond" to the coronavirus pandemic, the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Associations said in a statement.
- 03/28 18:11 Satellite Firm Invested by Softbank Files for Bankruptcy
- 03/28 13:08 Toyota to Make Face Shields in N. America to Aid Virus Fight
- 03/27 23:34 Many Dept. Stores to Shut, Amusement Parks to Remain Closed This Weekend
- 03/27 23:13 (Update) JFE to Halt Blast Furnace near Tokyo
- 03/27 22:31 Japan's Top 2 Shipbuilders to Form Joint Company in Oct.
- 03/27 21:17 Toyota Plants in China to Resume Normal Operations
- 03/27 21:11 Centrair to See No Int'l Passenger Flights from April
- 03/27 20:56 Nissan to Briefly Halt Production at 3 Plants in Japan
- 03/27 20:23 Toyota Requests 1-T.-Yen Credit Lines amid Coronavirus Crisis
- 03/27 17:58 Tokyo Disney Parks to Remain Closed
- 03/27 17:24 JFE to Halt Blast Furnace in Eastern Japan
- 03/27 15:56 Toshiba Machine Shareholders OK Defense against Takeover Bid
- 03/27 15:43 New Sony Recruits to Wait at Home amid Virus Crisis
- 03/27 12:23 Trader Mitsui to Book Impairment Losses of Up to 70 B. Yen
- 03/27 11:03 Toyota, Honda to Extend N. American Plant Closures over Virus
- 03/27 10:38 Trader Mitsubishi May Buy Renault Shares: French Paper