Toyota to Partially Halt Plant in Japan after 2nd Infection
Nagoya, March 22 (Jiji Press)--Toyota Motor Corp. <7203> said Sunday that it will partially halt the operations of a central Japan automobile plant after finding the second novel coronavirus case among its workers.
Toyota will shut part of the Takaoka plant in Toyota, Aichi Prefecture, with two production lines for three days from Monday to disinfect the workplace and implement additional measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- 03/28 18:11 Satellite Firm Invested by Softbank Files for Bankruptcy
- 03/28 13:08 Toyota to Make Face Shields in N. America to Aid Virus Fight
- 03/27 23:34 Many Dept. Stores to Shut, Amusement Parks to Remain Closed This Weekend
- 03/27 23:13 (Update) JFE to Halt Blast Furnace near Tokyo
- 03/27 22:31 Japan's Top 2 Shipbuilders to Form Joint Company in Oct.
- 03/27 21:17 Toyota Plants in China to Resume Normal Operations
- 03/27 21:11 Centrair to See No Int'l Passenger Flights from April
- 03/27 20:56 Nissan to Briefly Halt Production at 3 Plants in Japan
- 03/27 20:23 Toyota Requests 1-T.-Yen Credit Lines amid Coronavirus Crisis
- 03/27 17:58 Tokyo Disney Parks to Remain Closed
- 03/27 17:24 JFE to Halt Blast Furnace in Eastern Japan
- 03/27 15:56 Toshiba Machine Shareholders OK Defense against Takeover Bid
- 03/27 15:43 New Sony Recruits to Wait at Home amid Virus Crisis
- 03/27 12:23 Trader Mitsui to Book Impairment Losses of Up to 70 B. Yen
- 03/27 11:03 Toyota, Honda to Extend N. American Plant Closures over Virus
- 03/27 10:38 Trader Mitsubishi May Buy Renault Shares: French Paper