H.I.S. Stops New Grad Hiring for Spring 2021
Tokyo, June 26 (Jiji Press)--Major Japanese travel agency H.I.S. Co. <9603> has stopped the hiring of students graduating and joining the workforce in spring 2021 as the novel coronavirus wreaked havoc to and clouded the course of the company's business environment.
The decision came after H.I.S. suspended its recruiting activities in late March due to the virus outbreak. Students who had applied for positions at the company were told about the recruitment cancellation through a website dedicated for job seekers.
- 07/15 17:58 JR Tokai Chief Vows to Open Maglev Line as Soon as Possible
- 07/15 17:05 Mitsubishi Tanabe Unit Launches Clinical Trials for COVID-19 Vaccine
- 07/15 12:13 Komeda Opens Environment-Conscious Coffee Shop in Tokyo
- 07/14 20:31 Recruit Career to Cancel Job Seminars until End-Aug.
- 07/14 17:01 ANA to Operate 90 Pct of Planned Domestic Flights in Aug.
- 07/13 23:16 INTERVIEW: MUFG to Speed Up Digitization amid Epidemic
- 07/13 18:12 JR East to Hold Smart Tech Exhibition
- 07/13 17:25 Onward to Tie Up with Zozo for Custom-Made Clothing
- 07/13 16:04 Shiseido to Sell Disinfectants to Consumers
- 07/11 13:47 Muji Operator's U.S. Unit Files for Bankruptcy
- 07/10 19:11 "Third-Segment" Drinks Top Beer in Jan.-June Sales
- 07/10 18:52 Japan Used Vehicle Sales Rebound in June
- 07/10 17:52 ANA Calls Off Recruiting for FY 2021 amid Virus Crisis
- 07/10 17:24 Virus Crisis Prompting Industry Realignment in Japan
- 07/10 11:29 Sony to Invest in Fortnite Game Creator
- 07/09 21:55 Fast Retailing's 9-Month Profit Tumbles 42 Pct
- 07/09 21:52 (Update) Colowide Aiming to Buy Ootoya in Possible Hostile Bid
- 07/09 18:13 INTERVIEW: NTT Docomo to Launch Budget 5G Smartphones This Year
- 07/09 15:22 Insurance firms Tap AI for Assessing Kyushu Rain Damage
- 07/09 14:03 Restaurant Group Colowide to Launch Tender Offer for Ootoya
- 07/09 10:09 Aeon Logs Record Net Loss of 53.9 B. Yen in March-May
- 07/09 10:01 Eisai, Biogen Seek U.S. Approval for Potential Alzheimer's Drug
- 07/08 23:25 (Update) Itochu to Fully Own FamilyMart
- 07/08 19:24 Itochu to Fully Own FamilyMart
- 07/08 19:11 Japan Nonlife Insurers to Raise Premiums by 6-8 Pct