Yahoo Japan Parent's Merger with Line to Be Delayed
Tokyo, June 30 (Jiji Press)--Z Holdings Corp. <4689>, the parent of Yahoo Japan Corp., and Line Corp. <3938> said on Tuesday that their planned business integration will be delayed.
The delay in the merger, initially scheduled to be completed in October, resulted from deferred procedures to review the deal in some countries due to the effects of the novel coronavirus pandemic, the two sides said.
- 07/15 17:58 JR Tokai Chief Vows to Open Maglev Line as Soon as Possible
- 07/15 17:05 Mitsubishi Tanabe Unit Launches Clinical Trials for COVID-19 Vaccine
- 07/15 12:13 Komeda Opens Environment-Conscious Coffee Shop in Tokyo
- 07/14 20:31 Recruit Career to Cancel Job Seminars until End-Aug.
- 07/14 17:01 ANA to Operate 90 Pct of Planned Domestic Flights in Aug.
- 07/13 23:16 INTERVIEW: MUFG to Speed Up Digitization amid Epidemic
- 07/13 18:12 JR East to Hold Smart Tech Exhibition
- 07/13 17:25 Onward to Tie Up with Zozo for Custom-Made Clothing
- 07/13 16:04 Shiseido to Sell Disinfectants to Consumers
- 07/11 13:47 Muji Operator's U.S. Unit Files for Bankruptcy
- 07/10 19:11 "Third-Segment" Drinks Top Beer in Jan.-June Sales
- 07/10 18:52 Japan Used Vehicle Sales Rebound in June
- 07/10 17:52 ANA Calls Off Recruiting for FY 2021 amid Virus Crisis
- 07/10 17:24 Virus Crisis Prompting Industry Realignment in Japan
- 07/10 11:29 Sony to Invest in Fortnite Game Creator
- 07/09 21:55 Fast Retailing's 9-Month Profit Tumbles 42 Pct
- 07/09 21:52 (Update) Colowide Aiming to Buy Ootoya in Possible Hostile Bid
- 07/09 18:13 INTERVIEW: NTT Docomo to Launch Budget 5G Smartphones This Year
- 07/09 15:22 Insurance firms Tap AI for Assessing Kyushu Rain Damage
- 07/09 14:03 Restaurant Group Colowide to Launch Tender Offer for Ootoya
- 07/09 10:09 Aeon Logs Record Net Loss of 53.9 B. Yen in March-May
- 07/09 10:01 Eisai, Biogen Seek U.S. Approval for Potential Alzheimer's Drug
- 07/08 23:25 (Update) Itochu to Fully Own FamilyMart