JDI Suffers Annual Net Loss of 101 B. Yen
Tokyo, June 30 (Jiji Press)--Japan Display Inc. <6740>, or JDI, on Tuesday reported a consolidated net loss of 101,417 million yen for the year that ended in March, the sixth consecutive annual net loss.
The maker of small- and medium-sized liquid crystal display panels took a blow from the coronavirus pandemic. Its smartphone LCD panel operations also remained sluggish.
- 07/15 17:58 JR Tokai Chief Vows to Open Maglev Line as Soon as Possible
- 07/15 17:05 Mitsubishi Tanabe Unit Launches Clinical Trials for COVID-19 Vaccine
- 07/15 12:13 Komeda Opens Environment-Conscious Coffee Shop in Tokyo
- 07/14 20:31 Recruit Career to Cancel Job Seminars until End-Aug.
- 07/14 17:01 ANA to Operate 90 Pct of Planned Domestic Flights in Aug.
- 07/13 23:16 INTERVIEW: MUFG to Speed Up Digitization amid Epidemic
- 07/13 18:12 JR East to Hold Smart Tech Exhibition
- 07/13 17:25 Onward to Tie Up with Zozo for Custom-Made Clothing
- 07/13 16:04 Shiseido to Sell Disinfectants to Consumers
- 07/11 13:47 Muji Operator's U.S. Unit Files for Bankruptcy
- 07/10 19:11 "Third-Segment" Drinks Top Beer in Jan.-June Sales
- 07/10 18:52 Japan Used Vehicle Sales Rebound in June
- 07/10 17:52 ANA Calls Off Recruiting for FY 2021 amid Virus Crisis
- 07/10 17:24 Virus Crisis Prompting Industry Realignment in Japan
- 07/10 11:29 Sony to Invest in Fortnite Game Creator
- 07/09 21:55 Fast Retailing's 9-Month Profit Tumbles 42 Pct
- 07/09 21:52 (Update) Colowide Aiming to Buy Ootoya in Possible Hostile Bid
- 07/09 18:13 INTERVIEW: NTT Docomo to Launch Budget 5G Smartphones This Year
- 07/09 15:22 Insurance firms Tap AI for Assessing Kyushu Rain Damage
- 07/09 14:03 Restaurant Group Colowide to Launch Tender Offer for Ootoya
- 07/09 10:09 Aeon Logs Record Net Loss of 53.9 B. Yen in March-May
- 07/09 10:01 Eisai, Biogen Seek U.S. Approval for Potential Alzheimer's Drug
- 07/08 23:25 (Update) Itochu to Fully Own FamilyMart