TEPCO Vows to Get Well Prepared for Water Release
Fukushima, April 16 (Jiji Press)--Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc. <9501> will get well prepared for the release of water from its disaster-stricken Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant into the sea, President Tomoaki Kobayakawa said Friday.
"We'll act in a responsible way," Kobayakawa told Fukushima Governor Masao Uchibori in a meeting at the prefectural office, referring to the release of water containing radioactive tritium.
- 05/06 22:00 Lawyer Tanaka Becomes President of Kobayashi Kako
- 05/06 21:53 2 Major Japan Electronics Retailers Log Record Profits
- 05/06 20:49 (Update) Nintendo Posts Record Annual Net Profit
- 05/06 20:26 Sales at Japanese Department Stores Spike in April
- 05/06 16:35 Nintendo's FY 2020 Net Profit Hits Record High
- 05/06 15:56 Peer-to-Peer Car Sharing Drawing Attention in Japan
- 05/05 15:52 (Update) Nissan to Sell All Stake in Daimler
- 05/05 11:59 Nissan to Sell All Stake in Daimler
- 05/02 10:41 Japanese Logistics Firms Focusing on Reducing Emissions
- 05/01 02:16 JTB Eyeing Aid from Japan Govt-Backed Lender DBJ
- 04/30 18:01 INTERVIEW: Low Carbon Key for Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group
- 04/30 17:47 (Update) ANA Incurs Record Annual Loss, Battered by Pandemic
- 04/30 17:04 Onkyo to Sell Home Audio-Video Business
- 04/30 16:00 Panasonic to Outsource TV Production to Chinese Firm
- 04/30 15:18 ANA Holdings Logs FY 2020 Net Loss of 404.6 B. Yen
- 04/30 12:58 INTERVIEW: Kirin Group to Lay Stress on Health-Conscious Beverages
- 04/30 10:21 Toyota to Invest 803 M. Dollars to Build New SUVs in U.S.
- 04/30 08:05 Mitsubishi Aircraft Reduces Capital by Over 99 Pct