Toshiba Management Opposes CVC's Delisting Plan
Tokyo, April 16 (Jiji Press)--The management team of Toshiba Corp. <6502> has harshly reacted to British investment fund CVC Capital Partners' proposal to acquire the Japanese electronics and plant to make it private, informed sources said Friday.
The management side has already informed Toshiba's mainstay banks of its intention to maintain the firm's listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, demonstrating its opposition to CVC's proposal, the sources said.
- 05/06 22:00 Lawyer Tanaka Becomes President of Kobayashi Kako
- 05/06 21:53 2 Major Japan Electronics Retailers Log Record Profits
- 05/06 20:49 (Update) Nintendo Posts Record Annual Net Profit
- 05/06 20:26 Sales at Japanese Department Stores Spike in April
- 05/06 16:35 Nintendo's FY 2020 Net Profit Hits Record High
- 05/06 15:56 Peer-to-Peer Car Sharing Drawing Attention in Japan
- 05/05 15:52 (Update) Nissan to Sell All Stake in Daimler
- 05/05 11:59 Nissan to Sell All Stake in Daimler
- 05/02 10:41 Japanese Logistics Firms Focusing on Reducing Emissions
- 05/01 02:16 JTB Eyeing Aid from Japan Govt-Backed Lender DBJ
- 04/30 18:01 INTERVIEW: Low Carbon Key for Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group
- 04/30 17:47 (Update) ANA Incurs Record Annual Loss, Battered by Pandemic
- 04/30 17:04 Onkyo to Sell Home Audio-Video Business
- 04/30 16:00 Panasonic to Outsource TV Production to Chinese Firm
- 04/30 15:18 ANA Holdings Logs FY 2020 Net Loss of 404.6 B. Yen
- 04/30 12:58 INTERVIEW: Kirin Group to Lay Stress on Health-Conscious Beverages
- 04/30 10:21 Toyota to Invest 803 M. Dollars to Build New SUVs in U.S.
- 04/30 08:05 Mitsubishi Aircraft Reduces Capital by Over 99 Pct