Japan's White Goods Shipments Log 24-Year High in FY 2020
Tokyo, April 20 (Jiji Press)--White goods shipments in Japan registered a 24-year high in terms of value in fiscal 2020, which ended in March, thanks to the stay-at-home trend amid the spread of the novel coronavirus, industry data showed Tuesday.
Shipments rose 6.5 pct year on year to 2,614.1 billion yen, the highest since fiscal 1996, the Japan Electrical Manufacturers' Association said.
- 05/06 22:00 Lawyer Tanaka Becomes President of Kobayashi Kako
- 05/06 21:53 2 Major Japan Electronics Retailers Log Record Profits
- 05/06 20:49 (Update) Nintendo Posts Record Annual Net Profit
- 05/06 20:26 Sales at Japanese Department Stores Spike in April
- 05/06 16:35 Nintendo's FY 2020 Net Profit Hits Record High
- 05/06 15:56 Peer-to-Peer Car Sharing Drawing Attention in Japan
- 05/05 15:52 (Update) Nissan to Sell All Stake in Daimler
- 05/05 11:59 Nissan to Sell All Stake in Daimler
- 05/02 10:41 Japanese Logistics Firms Focusing on Reducing Emissions
- 05/01 02:16 JTB Eyeing Aid from Japan Govt-Backed Lender DBJ
- 04/30 18:01 INTERVIEW: Low Carbon Key for Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group
- 04/30 17:47 (Update) ANA Incurs Record Annual Loss, Battered by Pandemic
- 04/30 17:04 Onkyo to Sell Home Audio-Video Business
- 04/30 16:00 Panasonic to Outsource TV Production to Chinese Firm
- 04/30 15:18 ANA Holdings Logs FY 2020 Net Loss of 404.6 B. Yen
- 04/30 12:58 INTERVIEW: Kirin Group to Lay Stress on Health-Conscious Beverages
- 04/30 10:21 Toyota to Invest 803 M. Dollars to Build New SUVs in U.S.
- 04/30 08:05 Mitsubishi Aircraft Reduces Capital by Over 99 Pct