(Update) ANA Incurs Record Annual Loss, Battered by Pandemic
Tokyo, April 30 (Jiji Press)--ANA Holdings Inc. <9202> said Friday that it suffered a record full-year net loss in fiscal 2020, due to a plunge in travel demand, especially for international flights, amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The major Japanese airline group reported a consolidated net loss of 404,624 million yen for the year that ended in March, against the previous year's profit of 27,655 million yen.
- 05/06 22:00 Lawyer Tanaka Becomes President of Kobayashi Kako
- 05/06 21:53 2 Major Japan Electronics Retailers Log Record Profits
- 05/06 20:49 (Update) Nintendo Posts Record Annual Net Profit
- 05/06 20:26 Sales at Japanese Department Stores Spike in April
- 05/06 16:35 Nintendo's FY 2020 Net Profit Hits Record High
- 05/06 15:56 Peer-to-Peer Car Sharing Drawing Attention in Japan
- 05/05 15:52 (Update) Nissan to Sell All Stake in Daimler
- 05/05 11:59 Nissan to Sell All Stake in Daimler
- 05/02 10:41 Japanese Logistics Firms Focusing on Reducing Emissions
- 05/01 02:16 JTB Eyeing Aid from Japan Govt-Backed Lender DBJ
- 04/30 18:01 INTERVIEW: Low Carbon Key for Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group
- 04/30 17:47 (Update) ANA Incurs Record Annual Loss, Battered by Pandemic
- 04/30 17:04 Onkyo to Sell Home Audio-Video Business
- 04/30 16:00 Panasonic to Outsource TV Production to Chinese Firm
- 04/30 15:18 ANA Holdings Logs FY 2020 Net Loss of 404.6 B. Yen
- 04/30 12:58 INTERVIEW: Kirin Group to Lay Stress on Health-Conscious Beverages
- 04/30 10:21 Toyota to Invest 803 M. Dollars to Build New SUVs in U.S.
- 04/30 08:05 Mitsubishi Aircraft Reduces Capital by Over 99 Pct