JTB Eyeing Aid from Japan Govt-Backed Lender DBJ
Tokyo, April 30 (Jiji Press)--Major Japanese travel agency JTB Corp., hit hard by the fallout of the novel coronavirus crisis, has started considering seeking financial support from the government-backed Development Bank of Japan, it was learned Friday.
The company is expected to study, as the main option, issuing preferred shares, which do not carry voting rights, to the DBJ, informed sources said.
- 05/06 22:00 Lawyer Tanaka Becomes President of Kobayashi Kako
- 05/06 21:53 2 Major Japan Electronics Retailers Log Record Profits
- 05/06 20:49 (Update) Nintendo Posts Record Annual Net Profit
- 05/06 20:26 Sales at Japanese Department Stores Spike in April
- 05/06 16:35 Nintendo's FY 2020 Net Profit Hits Record High
- 05/06 15:56 Peer-to-Peer Car Sharing Drawing Attention in Japan
- 05/05 15:52 (Update) Nissan to Sell All Stake in Daimler
- 05/05 11:59 Nissan to Sell All Stake in Daimler
- 05/02 10:41 Japanese Logistics Firms Focusing on Reducing Emissions
- 05/01 02:16 JTB Eyeing Aid from Japan Govt-Backed Lender DBJ
- 04/30 18:01 INTERVIEW: Low Carbon Key for Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group
- 04/30 17:47 (Update) ANA Incurs Record Annual Loss, Battered by Pandemic
- 04/30 17:04 Onkyo to Sell Home Audio-Video Business
- 04/30 16:00 Panasonic to Outsource TV Production to Chinese Firm
- 04/30 15:18 ANA Holdings Logs FY 2020 Net Loss of 404.6 B. Yen
- 04/30 12:58 INTERVIEW: Kirin Group to Lay Stress on Health-Conscious Beverages
- 04/30 10:21 Toyota to Invest 803 M. Dollars to Build New SUVs in U.S.
- 04/30 08:05 Mitsubishi Aircraft Reduces Capital by Over 99 Pct