Seven & i to Reduce Equity Stake in Francfranc
Tokyo, July 17 (Jiji Press)--Japanese retail giant Seven & i Holdings Co. <3382> will sell some of its shareholdings in interior goods store operator Francfranc Corp. to a domestic investment fund, it was learned Saturday.
The sale will reduce Seven & i's equity stake in the company from about 49 pct to a little over 20 pct, according to informed sources.
- 07/21 22:35 Suzuki, Daihatsu to Join Toyota-Led Partnership
- 07/21 14:10 Honda to Idle Suzuka Plant for 5 Days in Aug.
- 07/21 12:42 Japan White Goods Shipments Hit 30-Year High in Jan.-June
- 07/20 22:44 Another Vehicle Inspection Scandal Hits Toyota Group
- 07/20 18:54 Japan Convenience Store Sales Up 0.8 Pct in June
- 07/20 16:44 JAL Unveils Special Aircraft for Tokyo Games
- 07/20 09:20 Yamaha to Electrify 90 Pct of Motorcycles by 2050
- 07/19 22:29 Toyota Pres. Decides Not to Attend Olympic Opening Ceremony
- 07/19 20:58 Tokyo-Area New Condo Supply Surges 77.3 Pct in Jan.-June
- 07/19 14:25 Toyota Gives 1st Full Revamp to Aqua Hybrid since 2011 Launch
- 07/17 15:14 Seven & i to Reduce Equity Stake in Francfranc
- 07/17 13:20 Seibu Holdings to Sell 40 Hotels, Leisure Facilities
- 07/16 22:42 Toyota Plans 5-Day Factory Shutdown amid Chip Shortage
- 07/16 21:27 Honda May Move Up Electrification Plan from 2040
- 07/16 19:53 Renesas to Shut Plant in Western Japan
- 07/15 13:25 INTERVIEW: Lawson Bank to Expand Cooperation with Regional Banks
- 07/15 12:19 Japan's Mizuho Bank to Cut Remittance Fees