Toyota Gives 1st Full Revamp to Aqua Hybrid since 2011 Launch
Tokyo, July 19 (Jiji Press)--Toyota Motor Corp. <7203> released the fully remodeled Aqua hybrid subcompact vehicle on Monday, giving the first full revamp to the vehicle since its original launch in December 2011.
The fuel efficiency of the new Aqua is some 20 pct higher than the older version, with the output of the new model's nickel-metal hydride battery about twice that of the older one's battery, according to the leading Japanese automaker.
- 07/21 22:35 Suzuki, Daihatsu to Join Toyota-Led Partnership
- 07/21 14:10 Honda to Idle Suzuka Plant for 5 Days in Aug.
- 07/21 12:42 Japan White Goods Shipments Hit 30-Year High in Jan.-June
- 07/20 22:44 Another Vehicle Inspection Scandal Hits Toyota Group
- 07/20 18:54 Japan Convenience Store Sales Up 0.8 Pct in June
- 07/20 16:44 JAL Unveils Special Aircraft for Tokyo Games
- 07/20 09:20 Yamaha to Electrify 90 Pct of Motorcycles by 2050
- 07/19 22:29 Toyota Pres. Decides Not to Attend Olympic Opening Ceremony
- 07/19 20:58 Tokyo-Area New Condo Supply Surges 77.3 Pct in Jan.-June
- 07/19 14:25 Toyota Gives 1st Full Revamp to Aqua Hybrid since 2011 Launch
- 07/17 15:14 Seven & i to Reduce Equity Stake in Francfranc
- 07/17 13:20 Seibu Holdings to Sell 40 Hotels, Leisure Facilities
- 07/16 22:42 Toyota Plans 5-Day Factory Shutdown amid Chip Shortage
- 07/16 21:27 Honda May Move Up Electrification Plan from 2040
- 07/16 19:53 Renesas to Shut Plant in Western Japan
- 07/15 13:25 INTERVIEW: Lawson Bank to Expand Cooperation with Regional Banks
- 07/15 12:19 Japan's Mizuho Bank to Cut Remittance Fees