Another Vehicle Inspection Scandal Hits Toyota Group
Tokyo, July 20 (Jiji Press)--Toyota Motor Corp. <7203> said Tuesday it has learned that after-sale safety inspection data were manipulated to meet legal standards at a Lexus dealer operated by its sales unit, Toyota Mobility Tokyo Inc.
According to the parent automaker, the Kanto District Transport Bureau detected last month the misconduct affecting 565 cars under the luxury brand at Lexus Takanawa in Tokyo's Minato Ward.
- 07/27 18:58 Takeda, PeptiDream to Expand Tie-Up on Drug Development
- 07/27 10:24 S&P Downgrades Rakuten Group to Junk Status
- 07/26 19:06 Shionogi Begins COVID-19 Drug Clinical Trial
- 07/21 22:35 Suzuki, Daihatsu to Join Toyota-Led Partnership
- 07/21 14:10 Honda to Idle Suzuka Plant for 5 Days in Aug.
- 07/21 12:42 Japan White Goods Shipments Hit 30-Year High in Jan.-June
- 07/20 22:44 Another Vehicle Inspection Scandal Hits Toyota Group