Suzuki, Daihatsu to Join Toyota-Led Partnership
Tokyo, July 21 (Jiji Press)--Japanese automakers Suzuki Motor Corp. <7269> and Daihatsu Motor Co. will join a commercial vehicle partnership led by Toyota Motor Corp. <7203>, Toyota said Wednesday.
The partnership currently includes large truck makers Isuzu Motors Ltd. <7202> and Hino Motors Ltd. <7205>.
- 07/27 18:58 Takeda, PeptiDream to Expand Tie-Up on Drug Development
- 07/27 10:24 S&P Downgrades Rakuten Group to Junk Status
- 07/26 19:06 Shionogi Begins COVID-19 Drug Clinical Trial
- 07/21 22:35 Suzuki, Daihatsu to Join Toyota-Led Partnership
- 07/21 14:10 Honda to Idle Suzuka Plant for 5 Days in Aug.
- 07/21 12:42 Japan White Goods Shipments Hit 30-Year High in Jan.-June
- 07/20 22:44 Another Vehicle Inspection Scandal Hits Toyota Group