(Update) Toyota Cuts FY '21 Global Output Forecast to 9 M. Units
Tokyo, Sept. 10 (Jiji Press)--Toyota Motor Corp. <7207> said Friday that it has lowered its global vehicle production forecast for fiscal 2021 to about 9 million units from 9.3 million units.
The top Japanese automaker made the downward revision as it plans to reduce domestic and overseas vehicle production further due to persisting difficulty procuring parts from Southeast Asia, where the novel coronavirus is spreading.
- 09/24 23:38 Over 1,000 Panasonic Workers Apply for Voluntary Retirement
- 09/24 22:37 Integration with H2O "Best Choice": Kansai Super Market
- 09/24 21:16 Norwegian Raw Mackerel Imported to Japan by Air for 1st Time
- 09/24 18:51 Marubeni Ties Up with British Firm on Air Mobility
- 09/24 08:56 Honda to Launch Android-Equipped Vehicle Model
- 09/22 22:09 TEPCO to Cut Executive Pay over N-Plant Security Flaws
- 09/22 17:03 16 Japanese Construction Firms Tie Up on Robot Tech
- 09/22 15:38 NEC Establishes Virtual Ad Promotion Group
- 09/22 11:10 KM Biologics to Move Up COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout to FY 2022
- 09/22 01:40 (Update) MUFG Union Bank to Be Sold to U.S. Bancorp
- 09/21 23:02 Docomo to Abolish Mobile Phone Cancellation Fees
- 09/21 22:19 INTERVIEW: OK Denies Hostile Bid for Kansai Super Market
- 09/21 20:53 Daihatsu to Halt Operations at 5 Plants in Japan in Oct.
- 09/21 18:49 Mitsubishi UFJ to Sell Shares in U.S. Unit
- 09/21 17:58 Japan Convenience Store Sales Down 1.9 Pct in Aug.