Honda-Brand Electric Vehicles to Debut in China Next Spring
Tokyo, Oct. 13 (Jiji Press)--Japan's Honda Motor Co. <7267> said Wednesday that it will launch two Honda-brand electric vehicle models in China next spring and add eight more within five years.
The two models--the e:NS1 and e:NP1 SUVs--will be the first Honda-brand electric vehicles introduced in China, the world's largest vehicle market.
- 10/25 17:50 Japan Sept. Restaurant Sales Fall 8.2 Pct
- 10/23 16:49 Kansai Electric Halts Aged Nuclear Reactor in Central Japan
- 10/23 00:50 INTERVIEW: Shinsei Bank Ready for Tie-Up with Nonfinancial Firm
- 10/22 22:35 (Update) Tokyo Kikai Shareholders Approve Takeover Defense Measure
- 10/22 21:56 (Update) Nissan to Cut Global Vehicle Output by 30 Pct
- 10/22 21:21 Tokyo Kikai Shareholders Approve Takeover Defense Measure
- 10/22 19:24 Mitsubishi to Cut Minivehicle Output by Half in Nov.
- 10/22 17:36 Rakuten Mobile Delays Network Coverage Deadline Again
- 10/22 11:27 Honda to Cut Auto Production 10 Pct in Early Nov.
- 10/21 21:32 (Update 2) Shinsei Bank Rejects SBI's Tender Offer
- 10/21 18:46 (Update) Shinsei Bank Rejects SBI's Tender Offer
- 10/21 18:26 Japan Sept. Supermarket Sales Up 3.2 Pct
- 10/21 17:08 Shinsei Bank Rejects SBI's Tender Offer
- 10/21 10:34 FamilyMart to Open Unmanned Convenience Stores at Post Offices
- 10/20 23:25 Eateries in Japan Welcome Lifting of COVID-19 Restrictions
- 10/20 21:37 11 Toyota Dealerships Get Administrative Action
- 10/19 17:58 Eddie Bauer to Close All Stores in Japan
- 10/19 17:36 Suntory Vending Machine Promotes Chatting among Workers
- 10/19 17:29 Kawasaki Heavy Railcars to Be Inspected in U.S. after Derailment
- 10/19 14:17 NTT Docomo's Service Disruption Judged Serious Incident
- 10/19 12:57 Sony to Sell GSN Games to U.S. Firm Scopely
- 10/19 12:38 Sony Fined by Chinese Authorities
- 10/19 11:28 Sharp to Re-Enter U.S. TV Market Next Spring
- 10/18 23:04 Toyota to Invest 3.4 B. Dollars in Battery Production in U.S.
- 10/18 19:39 (Update) NTT Docomo Service for Corporate Users Disrupted