Israeli Firm Showcases Eco-Friendly Clothes in Tokyo
Tokyo, Oct. 14 (Jiji Press)--A fashion show using clothes made by the latest environment-friendly digital printing technology that is compatible with small-quantity production has been organized in Tokyo by Israeli firm Kornit Digital Ltd.
At the Tokyo event on Wednesday, some 20 pieces, including dresses and sportswear created by designers from Japan and abroad, were shown to the press.
- 10/19 17:58 Eddie Bauer to Close All Stores in Japan
- 10/19 17:36 Suntory Vending Machine Promotes Chatting among Workers
- 10/19 17:29 Kawasaki Heavy Railcars to Be Inspected in U.S. after Derailment
- 10/19 14:17 NTT Docomo's Service Disruption Judged Serious Incident
- 10/19 12:57 Sony to Sell GSN Games to U.S. Firm Scopely
- 10/19 12:38 Sony Fined by Chinese Authorities
- 10/19 11:28 Sharp to Re-Enter U.S. TV Market Next Spring
- 10/18 23:04 Toyota to Invest 3.4 B. Dollars in Battery Production in U.S.
- 10/18 19:39 (Update) NTT Docomo Service for Corporate Users Disrupted
- 10/18 18:37 Japan Startup to Put COVID-19 Vaccine into Practical Use in 2022
- 10/18 16:07 NTT Docomo Service for Corporate Users Being Disrupted
- 10/18 16:00 Mitsubishi Corp. to Invest 2 T. Yen in Decarbonization
- 10/18 09:23 Skylark to Introduce Serving Robots at 2,000 Restaurants
- 10/15 22:41 (Update) Toyota to Cut Nov. Global Output by Up to 150,000 Units
- 10/15 18:22 INTERVIEW: H2O Chief Sure about Acquisition of Kansai Super Market
- 10/15 17:29 Toyota to Cut Global Output by Up to 150,000 Units in Nov.
- 10/15 16:04 (Update) Nomura, Daiwa to Join SBI-Led Exchange Initiative
- 10/15 09:38 Nomura, Daiwa to Join SBI-Led Private Exchange
- 10/14 23:02 Fast Retailing, Ryohin Keikaku Buoyed by Stay-Home Demand
- 10/14 22:04 3 Japanese Dept. Store Operators Remain in Red in March-Aug.
- 10/14 20:46 (Update) Nippon Steel Sues Toyota, China's Baoshan Iron
- 10/14 19:06 TSMC Unveils Chip Plant Project in Japan for Output from 2024
- 10/14 18:48 Israeli Firm Showcases Eco-Friendly Clothes in Tokyo
- 10/14 17:48 Nippon Steel Sues Toyota, China's Baoshan Iron in Patent Case
- 10/14 15:52 9,400 Restaurants in Japan Join Campaign for Customers
- 10/13 23:51 Honda-Brand Electric Vehicles to Debut in China Next Spring
- 10/13 20:49 Smartphone Retailers in Japan Given Freedom of Pricing
- 10/13 20:22 Peach Sells Air Tickets to Random Places via Capsule Machine
- 10/13 14:43 Sumitomo Mitsui Reports Forex Remittance Delays Due to Glitch
- 10/13 14:24 Mitsubishi Electric Suspends Fridge Production
- 10/13 11:13 HondaJet Concept Aircraft Unveiled
- 10/12 20:37 TSMC to Build Chip Plant in Kumamoto with Sony, Denso
- 10/12 20:04 Idemitsu to Pull Plug on Solar Cell Production