Toshiba Shareholder 3D Investment Opposes 3-Way Split
Tokyo, Nov. 24 (Jiji Press)--Toshiba Corp. <6502> shareholder 3D Investment Partners Pte. on Wednesday expressed its opposition to a plan to split the Japanese electronics and machinery giant into three companies.
The Singapore asset management business is the first among Toshiba's major shareholders that has made public an opinion about the split plan, announced this month.
- 12/02 11:20 Mitsubishi Chemical to Separate Petrochemical, Carbon Biz
- 12/01 20:46 Major Japanese Department Stores Log Higher Sales in Nov.
- 11/30 21:27 Drugmakers Checking Vaccine Effectiveness against Omicron Variant
- 11/30 16:34 Sompo Japan to Develop AI System to Process Insurance Claims
- 11/30 13:55 Shionogi Mulling Vaccine for Omicron Strain of Coronavirus
- 11/29 20:55 (Update) 8 Japan Automakers' Domestic Output Down 40.2 Pct in Oct.
- 11/29 20:38 (Update) Nissan to Invest 2 T. Yen for Vehicle Electrification
- 11/29 19:33 Dept. Store Outlets Used to Lure Online Shoppers
- 11/29 14:59 Shionogi to Jointly Sell COVID-19 Test Kits with Tauns
- 11/29 14:19 Nissan to Invest 2 T. Yen for Vehicle Electrification
- 11/29 14:18 Toyota's Domestic Output Down 50.9 Pct in Oct.
- 11/28 10:30 FOCUS: Executives' Lack of Awareness behind Mizuho Glitches
- 11/27 14:36 (Update) Double-Charging Glitch on Line Pay Fixed
- 11/27 13:06 Glitch Causing Double Charging on Line Pay
- 11/26 13:29 Questions Remain over Shinsei Bank's Public Fund Repayment
- 11/26 12:02 H2O Retailing, Kansai Super Market to Delay Integration
- 11/26 01:47 Tokyo Kikai Drops Takeover Defense Plan
- 11/25 19:48 Honda Unveils AI-Powered Safety Technology
- 11/25 19:22 Japan Restaurant Sales Down 0.5 Pct in Oct.
- 11/25 17:45 Sumitomo, Tokyo Gas Eye Supply Chain for Carbon Neutral Methane
- 11/25 16:21 Yen Too Weak: Japan Electronics Industry Chief
- 11/25 16:20 Shionogi to Give COVID-19 Vaccine Tech to Vietnam
- 11/25 13:27 Tokyo Kikai Seeks Panel Opinion on Halt to Takeover Defense