Shionogi to Give COVID-19 Vaccine Tech to Vietnam
Osaka, Nov. 25 (Jiji Press)--Shionogi & Co. <4507> said Thursday it has reached a basic agreement with the Vietnamese government to provide manufacturing technology for a novel coronavirus vaccine the Japanese drugmaker is currently developing.
Under the agreement, Shionogi's clinical trials for the vaccine and a medicine for treating COVID-19 will be conducted in Vietnam.
- 12/02 11:20 Mitsubishi Chemical to Separate Petrochemical, Carbon Biz
- 12/01 20:46 Major Japanese Department Stores Log Higher Sales in Nov.
- 11/30 21:27 Drugmakers Checking Vaccine Effectiveness against Omicron Variant
- 11/30 16:34 Sompo Japan to Develop AI System to Process Insurance Claims
- 11/30 13:55 Shionogi Mulling Vaccine for Omicron Strain of Coronavirus
- 11/29 20:55 (Update) 8 Japan Automakers' Domestic Output Down 40.2 Pct in Oct.
- 11/29 20:38 (Update) Nissan to Invest 2 T. Yen for Vehicle Electrification
- 11/29 19:33 Dept. Store Outlets Used to Lure Online Shoppers
- 11/29 14:59 Shionogi to Jointly Sell COVID-19 Test Kits with Tauns
- 11/29 14:19 Nissan to Invest 2 T. Yen for Vehicle Electrification
- 11/29 14:18 Toyota's Domestic Output Down 50.9 Pct in Oct.
- 11/28 10:30 FOCUS: Executives' Lack of Awareness behind Mizuho Glitches
- 11/27 14:36 (Update) Double-Charging Glitch on Line Pay Fixed
- 11/27 13:06 Glitch Causing Double Charging on Line Pay
- 11/26 13:29 Questions Remain over Shinsei Bank's Public Fund Repayment
- 11/26 12:02 H2O Retailing, Kansai Super Market to Delay Integration
- 11/26 01:47 Tokyo Kikai Drops Takeover Defense Plan
- 11/25 19:48 Honda Unveils AI-Powered Safety Technology
- 11/25 19:22 Japan Restaurant Sales Down 0.5 Pct in Oct.
- 11/25 17:45 Sumitomo, Tokyo Gas Eye Supply Chain for Carbon Neutral Methane
- 11/25 16:21 Yen Too Weak: Japan Electronics Industry Chief
- 11/25 16:20 Shionogi to Give COVID-19 Vaccine Tech to Vietnam
- 11/25 13:27 Tokyo Kikai Seeks Panel Opinion on Halt to Takeover Defense