Japan Restaurant Sales Down 0.5 Pct in Oct.
Tokyo, Nov. 25 (Jiji Press)--Restaurant sales in Japan in October were almost unchanged from a year earlier, due chiefly to the government's lifting of its coronavirus state of emergency in September.
According to data released Thursday by the Japan Food Service Association, all-store restaurant sales in the reporting month inched down 0.5 pct.
- 12/07 10:56 INTERVIEW: Resona Aims for ESG Fund Sales of 2-3 T. Yen
- 12/07 09:55 Toyota to Build 1st Automotive Battery Plant in N. America
- 12/07 01:30 Line Pay Customer Information Made Public Accidentally
- 12/06 16:58 Kirin Files for Arbitration over Myanmar Business
- 12/06 13:55 U.S. Suit Casts Shadow over SoftBank Sale of Britain's Arm
- 12/05 22:47 Nonalcoholic Cocktails Catching On in Japan
- 12/04 13:15 JR Tokai Unveils New Train Equipped Security Cameras
- 12/03 15:28 Toy Makers Releasing Goods Fit for Life under Coronavirus
- 12/03 13:44 Fast Retailing to Use More Recycled Materials
- 12/03 13:22 Seven-Eleven Japan, ANA Test Drone Delivery System
- 12/02 23:29 (Update) 2 Regional Banks in Central Japan Mull Merging Operations
- 12/02 22:15 2 Regional Banks in Central Japan Mull Merging Operations
- 12/02 17:55 Nissan Unveils Prototype Lunar Exploration Vehicle
- 12/02 11:20 Mitsubishi Chemical to Separate Petrochemical, Carbon Biz
- 12/01 20:46 Major Japanese Department Stores Log Higher Sales in Nov.
- 11/30 21:27 Drugmakers Checking Vaccine Effectiveness against Omicron Variant
- 11/30 16:34 Sompo Japan to Develop AI System to Process Insurance Claims
- 11/30 13:55 Shionogi Mulling Vaccine for Omicron Strain of Coronavirus