Aeon Logs 8.9 B. Yen in Net Loss in March-Nov.
Tokyo, Jan. 12 (Jiji Press)--Japanese retailer Aeon Co. <8267> on Wednesday reported a consolidated net loss of 8,956 million yen for the March-November period as clothing sales were sluggish amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The company posted a net loss for the nine-month period for three years in a row, though the loss shrank by over 50 billion yen from a year before.
- 01/21 21:05 Ministop to Shrink Overseas Convenience Store Biz
- 01/21 20:18 INTERVIEW: Women to Account for 38 Pct of New Hires at Marubeni
- 01/21 20:12 INTERVIEW: Sanyo Shokai Sticks to Turnaround Goal Despite Omicron
- 01/21 00:52 Toyota Expands Jan. Production Cut to 47,000 Vehicles
- 01/20 19:02 Japan Convenience Store Sales Up in 2021 on Stay-Home Demand
- 01/20 18:57 (Update 2) Fukushima Bank to Adopt SBI's New Core System
- 01/20 17:45 Over 200 Comment Sections on Yahoo News Closed in 2 Months
- 01/20 16:36 (Update) Fukushima Bank to Adopt SBI's New Core System
- 01/20 12:07 2 Japanese Firms Develop World-First Lithium Recycling Tech
- 01/19 12:40 Sharp Develops World's 1st Solid Humidity Control Agent
- 01/18 23:27 ANA, JAL to Return Domestic Flight Schedules to Pre-Pandemic Levels
- 01/18 20:44 (Update) Toyota FY 2021 Output to Fall Short of 9-M.-Unit Target
- 01/18 18:52 Toyota's Market Capitalization Tops 40 T. Yen for 1st Time
- 01/18 18:20 Toyota FY 2021 Output to Fall Short of Initial Forecast
- 01/17 23:00 Unmanned Ferry Navigation Demonstrated in Japan
- 01/17 21:13 (Update) Mizuho Group Submits Business Improvement Plans
- 01/17 18:26 French Fry Import Delay Putting Crunch on Japan Restaurant Chains
- 01/17 17:41 Mizuho Submits Business Improvement Plan
- 01/17 16:53 Japan Used Vehicle Sales Down 2.7 Pct in 2021
- 01/16 17:31 Lone Star to Buy Japanese Hot Spa Biz Ooedo Onsen