Hitachi Mulling Sale of Some Hitachi Construction Shares
Tokyo, Jan. 13 (Jiji Press)--Hitachi Ltd. <6501> is considering selling part of its stake in subsidiary Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. <6305>, sources familiar with the matter said Thursday.
The sale is part of an effort by Hitachi to shed businesses with little synergy effects as the Japanese electronics and machinery company is focusing resources on the technology field.
- 01/18 20:44 (Update) Toyota FY 2021 Output to Fall Short of 9-M.-Unit Target
- 01/18 18:52 Toyota's Market Capitalization Tops 40 T. Yen for 1st Time
- 01/18 18:20 Toyota FY 2021 Output to Fall Short of Initial Forecast
- 01/17 23:00 Unmanned Ferry Navigation Demonstrated in Japan
- 01/17 21:13 (Update) Mizuho Group Submits Business Improvement Plans
- 01/17 18:26 French Fry Import Delay Putting Crunch on Japan Restaurant Chains
- 01/17 17:41 Mizuho Submits Business Improvement Plan
- 01/17 16:53 Japan Used Vehicle Sales Down 2.7 Pct in 2021
- 01/16 17:31 Lone Star to Buy Japanese Hot Spa Biz Ooedo Onsen
- 01/14 21:41 (Update 2) Hitachi to Sell Half of Hitachi Construction Stake
- 01/14 19:47 (Update) Hitachi to Sell Half of Hitachi Construction Stake
- 01/14 16:34 Hitachi to Sell Half of Hitachi Construction Machinery Stake
- 01/14 09:21 Kirin Mulling Dissolving China Soft Drink JV
- 01/13 22:40 Hitachi Mulling Sale of Some Hitachi Construction Shares
- 01/13 13:51 Imai Likely to Become Mizuho Financial Group Chm.
- 01/13 11:59 Car Rental Firm in Okinawa Goes Bust amid Pandemic
- 01/12 22:39 Aeon Logs 8.9 B. Yen in Net Loss in March-Nov.
- 01/12 17:24 Yahoo to Allow Workers to Live Anywhere in Japan from April
- 01/12 16:36 Mizuho to Acquire U.S. Placement Agent