(Update) Hitachi to Sell Half of Hitachi Construction Stake
Tokyo, Jan. 14 (Jiji Press)--Hitachi Ltd. <6501> said Friday that it has agreed to sell half of its stake in subsidiary Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. <6305> for about 182.4 billion yen.
The Japanese electronics and heavy machinery company currently owns about 51 pct of the unit. Of the total, 26 pct will be sold to a joint venture between trading house Itochu Corp. <8001> and investment fund Japan Industrial Partners Inc.
- 01/18 18:52 Toyota's Market Capitalization Tops 40 T. Yen for 1st Time
- 01/18 18:20 Toyota FY 2021 Output to Fall Short of Initial Forecast
- 01/17 23:00 Unmanned Ferry Navigation Demonstrated in Japan
- 01/17 21:13 (Update) Mizuho Group Submits Business Improvement Plans
- 01/17 18:26 French Fry Import Delay Putting Crunch on Japan Restaurant Chains
- 01/17 17:41 Mizuho Submits Business Improvement Plan
- 01/17 16:53 Japan Used Vehicle Sales Down 2.7 Pct in 2021
- 01/16 17:31 Lone Star to Buy Japanese Hot Spa Biz Ooedo Onsen
- 01/14 21:41 (Update 2) Hitachi to Sell Half of Hitachi Construction Stake
- 01/14 19:47 (Update) Hitachi to Sell Half of Hitachi Construction Stake
- 01/14 16:34 Hitachi to Sell Half of Hitachi Construction Machinery Stake
- 01/14 09:21 Kirin Mulling Dissolving China Soft Drink JV
- 01/13 22:40 Hitachi Mulling Sale of Some Hitachi Construction Shares
- 01/13 13:51 Imai Likely to Become Mizuho Financial Group Chm.
- 01/13 11:59 Car Rental Firm in Okinawa Goes Bust amid Pandemic
- 01/12 22:39 Aeon Logs 8.9 B. Yen in Net Loss in March-Nov.
- 01/12 17:24 Yahoo to Allow Workers to Live Anywhere in Japan from April
- 01/12 16:36 Mizuho to Acquire U.S. Placement Agent
- 01/11 21:48 Ito-Yokado to Test New Pricing System to Reduce Food Loss