(Update) 101 More Inspection Fraud Cases Found at Mitsubishi Electric
Tokyo, May 25 (Jiji Press)--Mitsubishi Electric Corp. <6503> said Wednesday that it has confirmed 101 more cases of inspection misconduct, at 15 of its plants in Japan, bringing the total number of such cases to 148.
The new discoveries were included in a report from an investigative committee of outside lawyers set up by the electronics and heavy machinery maker after the inspection malpractice scandal came to light last year.
- 06/27 21:45 Japan's Peach Aviation to Resume Int'l Flights in Aug.
- 06/27 20:54 Japan Restaurant Sales Up 20.4 Pct in May
- 06/25 15:50 Listed Firms in Japan Actively Hiring Women as Outside Directors
- 06/25 12:52 Sapporo Breweries to Acquire Stone Brewing
- 06/24 23:42 Auto Supplier Marelli Files for Court-Led Rehabilitation
- 06/24 23:40 (Update 2) Report Finds SMBC Nikko's Extraordinary Failure of Compliance
- 06/24 22:01 (Update) Report Finds SMBC Nikko's Extraordinary Failure of Compliance
- 06/24 18:25 Hitachi Develops "Hyperloop" Digital Simulator
- 06/24 17:01 Report Finds SMBC Nikko's Extraordinary Failure of Compliance
- 06/24 09:24 Toyota Pres. Executive Pay Hits Record in FY 2021
- 06/23 21:01 (Update) SMFG Announces Deal to Take 10 Pct Stake in SBI
- 06/23 20:14 Shinsei Bank Sees 1st Growth in Customer Accounts in 4 Years
- 06/23 17:00 Sumitomo Mitsui to Take 10 Pct Stake in SBI
- 06/22 20:06 Toyota to Cut July Vehicle Output Further
- 06/21 22:44 SMFG Plans to Take Up to 10 Pct Stake in SBI Holdings
- 06/21 19:17 (Update) Aeon to Raise Prices of 3 Private-Brand Items
- 06/21 16:06 Aeon to Raise Prices of 3 Private-Brand Items
- 06/21 15:43 Shareholders Approve Mizuho Financial Board
- 06/21 12:18 Honda to Build New EV Plant in China