INTERIVEW: Daiwa to Expand Paid Paternity Leave System
Tokyo, May 26 (Jiji Press)--Daiwa Securities Group Inc. <8601> is considering allowing its male employees to take child-rearing leave for around one month in total, against the current cap of two weeks, President and CEO Seiji Nakata has said in a recent interview.
The paternity leave acquisition rate at the major Japanese brokerage group has already reached 100 pct. However, the average number of days on such leave stays only around 10.
- 06/27 21:45 Japan's Peach Aviation to Resume Int'l Flights in Aug.
- 06/27 20:54 Japan Restaurant Sales Up 20.4 Pct in May
- 06/25 15:50 Listed Firms in Japan Actively Hiring Women as Outside Directors
- 06/25 12:52 Sapporo Breweries to Acquire Stone Brewing
- 06/24 23:42 Auto Supplier Marelli Files for Court-Led Rehabilitation
- 06/24 23:40 (Update 2) Report Finds SMBC Nikko's Extraordinary Failure of Compliance
- 06/24 22:01 (Update) Report Finds SMBC Nikko's Extraordinary Failure of Compliance
- 06/24 18:25 Hitachi Develops "Hyperloop" Digital Simulator
- 06/24 17:01 Report Finds SMBC Nikko's Extraordinary Failure of Compliance
- 06/24 09:24 Toyota Pres. Executive Pay Hits Record in FY 2021
- 06/23 21:01 (Update) SMFG Announces Deal to Take 10 Pct Stake in SBI
- 06/23 20:14 Shinsei Bank Sees 1st Growth in Customer Accounts in 4 Years
- 06/23 17:00 Sumitomo Mitsui to Take 10 Pct Stake in SBI
- 06/22 20:06 Toyota to Cut July Vehicle Output Further
- 06/21 22:44 SMFG Plans to Take Up to 10 Pct Stake in SBI Holdings
- 06/21 19:17 (Update) Aeon to Raise Prices of 3 Private-Brand Items
- 06/21 16:06 Aeon to Raise Prices of 3 Private-Brand Items
- 06/21 15:43 Shareholders Approve Mizuho Financial Board
- 06/21 12:18 Honda to Build New EV Plant in China