Toyota to Additionally Cut Auto Production in Japan in June
Nagoya, May 27 (Jiji Press)--Toyota Motor Corp. <7203> said Friday that it will cut its vehicle production in Japan by an additional some 50,000 units in June due to the impact of a COVID-19 lockdown in Shanghai.
The Japanese automaker said Tuesday it will reduce its global vehicle output next month by about 100,000 units from its initial plan to some 850,000 units.
- 06/27 21:45 Japan's Peach Aviation to Resume Int'l Flights in Aug.
- 06/27 20:54 Japan Restaurant Sales Up 20.4 Pct in May
- 06/25 15:50 Listed Firms in Japan Actively Hiring Women as Outside Directors
- 06/25 12:52 Sapporo Breweries to Acquire Stone Brewing
- 06/24 23:42 Auto Supplier Marelli Files for Court-Led Rehabilitation
- 06/24 23:40 (Update 2) Report Finds SMBC Nikko's Extraordinary Failure of Compliance
- 06/24 22:01 (Update) Report Finds SMBC Nikko's Extraordinary Failure of Compliance
- 06/24 18:25 Hitachi Develops "Hyperloop" Digital Simulator
- 06/24 17:01 Report Finds SMBC Nikko's Extraordinary Failure of Compliance
- 06/24 09:24 Toyota Pres. Executive Pay Hits Record in FY 2021
- 06/23 21:01 (Update) SMFG Announces Deal to Take 10 Pct Stake in SBI
- 06/23 20:14 Shinsei Bank Sees 1st Growth in Customer Accounts in 4 Years
- 06/23 17:00 Sumitomo Mitsui to Take 10 Pct Stake in SBI
- 06/22 20:06 Toyota to Cut July Vehicle Output Further
- 06/21 22:44 SMFG Plans to Take Up to 10 Pct Stake in SBI Holdings
- 06/21 19:17 (Update) Aeon to Raise Prices of 3 Private-Brand Items
- 06/21 16:06 Aeon to Raise Prices of 3 Private-Brand Items
- 06/21 15:43 Shareholders Approve Mizuho Financial Board
- 06/21 12:18 Honda to Build New EV Plant in China