NTT Group to Allow 30,000 Employees to Work Fully Remotely
Tokyo, June 18 (Jiji Press)--Japan's Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp. <9432> group plans to allow about 30,000 domestic employees to work fully remotely, including from home, in principle from July, it was learned Saturday.
When they need to come to the office, the visits will be treated as business trips, and all transportation costs, including airfares, will be covered with company funds with no ceiling to be set for the amount, informed sources said.
- 06/27 21:45 Japan's Peach Aviation to Resume Int'l Flights in Aug.
- 06/27 20:54 Japan Restaurant Sales Up 20.4 Pct in May
- 06/25 15:50 Listed Firms in Japan Actively Hiring Women as Outside Directors
- 06/25 12:52 Sapporo Breweries to Acquire Stone Brewing
- 06/24 23:42 Auto Supplier Marelli Files for Court-Led Rehabilitation
- 06/24 23:40 (Update 2) Report Finds SMBC Nikko's Extraordinary Failure of Compliance
- 06/24 22:01 (Update) Report Finds SMBC Nikko's Extraordinary Failure of Compliance
- 06/24 18:25 Hitachi Develops "Hyperloop" Digital Simulator
- 06/24 17:01 Report Finds SMBC Nikko's Extraordinary Failure of Compliance
- 06/24 09:24 Toyota Pres. Executive Pay Hits Record in FY 2021
- 06/23 21:01 (Update) SMFG Announces Deal to Take 10 Pct Stake in SBI
- 06/23 20:14 Shinsei Bank Sees 1st Growth in Customer Accounts in 4 Years
- 06/23 17:00 Sumitomo Mitsui to Take 10 Pct Stake in SBI
- 06/22 20:06 Toyota to Cut July Vehicle Output Further
- 06/21 22:44 SMFG Plans to Take Up to 10 Pct Stake in SBI Holdings
- 06/21 19:17 (Update) Aeon to Raise Prices of 3 Private-Brand Items
- 06/21 16:06 Aeon to Raise Prices of 3 Private-Brand Items
- 06/21 15:43 Shareholders Approve Mizuho Financial Board
- 06/21 12:18 Honda to Build New EV Plant in China