(Update) ANA Posts 1st April-June Profit in 3 Yrs; JAL Narrows Loss
Tokyo, Aug. 1 (Jiji Press)--ANA Holdings Inc. <9202> on Monday reported its first net profit for April-June in three years, thanks to a recovery in domestic passengers after the Japanese government lifted strict COVID-19 restrictions in late March.
The parent of All Nippon Airways posted a consolidated net profit of 1,002 million yen, against the year-before loss of 51,159 million yen.
- 08/09 15:02 New Mobile Money Transfer Service to Begin in Japan in Oct.
- 08/09 13:23 2 of 3 Major Japan Mobile Carriers Log Operating Profit Falls
- 08/08 19:31 (Update 2) SoftBank Group Suffers 3.16 T. Yen Net Loss for April-June
- 08/08 18:27 (Update) SoftBank Group Suffers 3.16 T. Yen Net Loss for April-June
- 08/08 18:10 Kirin Holdings Eyeing COVID-19 Drug
- 08/08 15:52 SoftBank Group Suffers 3.16 T. Yen in Net Loss in April-June
- 08/04 22:04 2 Major Japanese Steelmakers Enjoy Net Profit Surges
- 08/04 19:32 (Update) Toyota Raises Full-Year Net Profit Forecast on Weak Yen
- 08/04 17:38 Yaris Returns to Top Spot in Japan Car Sales Rankings
- 08/04 15:04 Toyota Raises Full-Year Net Profit Forecast
- 08/03 22:37 Long-Established Audio Brand Onkyo to Restart with New Products
- 08/03 22:21 Nintendo April-June Net Profit Up 28 Pct
- 08/03 21:26 All 3 Major Japan Shipping Firms Post Record Quarterly Profits
- 08/03 19:39 Construction Machinery Makers Eyeing Hino Engine Recalls
- 08/03 11:41 3 JR Group Firms Post 1st April-June Net Profits in 3 Years
- 08/03 08:23 Japan Major Bank Groups Log 32 Pct Net Profit Fall
- 08/02 23:20 7 Major Japan Power Firms Log Net Losses in April-June