Long-Established Audio Brand Onkyo to Restart with New Products
Tokyo, Aug. 3 (Jiji Press)--A unit of major U.S. audio equipment maker VOXX International Corp., which has taken over the Japanese audio brand Onkyo, said Wednesday it will release three new audio and visual amplifiers under the brand in Japan by year-end.
The launches of the new products equipped with sound correction and other cutting-edge technologies will mark the restart of the long-established Onkyo brand.
- 08/13 13:32 Japan's Skylark to Shut 100 Gusto, Other Eateries
- 08/13 13:17 Japan's Dai-ichi Life to Acquire N.Z. Insurer
- 08/13 13:01 Founder of Japan's Pepper Food Steps Down as Pres.
- 08/12 22:46 Damages Lawsuit against Hino, Toyota Filed in U.S.
- 08/12 20:50 3 Major Japan Oil Wholesalers Enjoy Record Net Profits
- 08/12 09:28 INTERVIEW: Kansai Electric Chief Calls for More N-Power Use
- 08/11 10:38 All 4 Major Japan Beer Makers Log Higher Revenue in Jan.-June
- 08/10 23:17 SoftBank Group to Let Go of Some Alibaba Shares
- 08/10 21:59 3 Major Japan Automakers Log Profit Falls in April-June; One in Red
- 08/10 15:12 Japan Beer Sales Fall 3 Pct in July
- 08/10 08:23 Mazda Swings to Operating Loss in April-June
- 08/09 15:02 New Mobile Money Transfer Service to Begin in Japan in Oct.
- 08/09 13:23 2 of 3 Major Japan Mobile Carriers Log Operating Profit Falls
- 08/08 19:31 (Update 2) SoftBank Group Suffers 3.16 T. Yen Net Loss for April-June
- 08/08 18:27 (Update) SoftBank Group Suffers 3.16 T. Yen Net Loss for April-June
- 08/08 18:10 Kirin Holdings Eyeing COVID-19 Drug
- 08/08 15:52 SoftBank Group Suffers 3.16 T. Yen in Net Loss in April-June