JAL Marks 10 Years since Stock Market Comeback
Tokyo Sept. 19 (Jiji Press)--Japan Airlines <9201> on Monday marked 10 years since it achieved a stock market comeback following its bankruptcy.
Due partly to its high-cost structure, JAL went under in January 2010 by filing for court protection under the corporate rehabilitation law. JAL was delisted from the Tokyo Stock Exchange in February the same year.
- 10/01 21:26 Japan Firms Hold Informal Job Ceremonies
- 09/30 18:15 Kokuyo to Sell Entire Pentel Stake to Plus
- 09/29 21:21 Startup, 2 Others Developing VR Game to Treat Kids' Amblyopia
- 09/29 20:10 Japanese Automakers' Domestic Output Rises 22.3 Pct in Aug.
- 09/28 21:58 (Update) Eisai's New Alzheimer's Drug Found Effective
- 09/28 21:28 (Update) 2 Nagano Regional Banks Announce Merger Agreement
- 09/28 20:20 Administrative Penalties Recommended for SMBC Nikko
- 09/28 18:43 Japan Average Pump Price Falls to 169.5 Yen
- 09/28 18:08 Regional Banks in Nagano Pref. Announce Merger
- 09/28 17:26 Eisai's New Alzheimer's Drug Found Effective
- 09/26 14:25 McDonald's Japan to Raise Menu Prices by 10-30 Yen
- 09/25 16:34 Japan's Mazda to Terminate Vehicle Production in Russia