TEPCO to Raise Power Rates for Biz Users
Tokyo, Sept. 20 (Jiji Press)--Japan's TEPCO Energy Partner Inc. on Tuesday announced a new power rate system for business users that is expected to boost power bills by over 10 pct in spring.
The new system, to be launched next April, will reflect increases in costs at which TEPCO Energy Partner procures electricity from the wholesale market.
- 09/30 18:15 Kokuyo to Sell Entire Pentel Stake to Plus
- 09/29 21:21 Startup, 2 Others Developing VR Game to Treat Kids' Amblyopia
- 09/29 20:10 Japanese Automakers' Domestic Output Rises 22.3 Pct in Aug.
- 09/28 21:58 (Update) Eisai's New Alzheimer's Drug Found Effective
- 09/28 21:28 (Update) 2 Nagano Regional Banks Announce Merger Agreement
- 09/28 20:20 Administrative Penalties Recommended for SMBC Nikko
- 09/28 18:43 Japan Average Pump Price Falls to 169.5 Yen
- 09/28 18:08 Regional Banks in Nagano Pref. Announce Merger
- 09/28 17:26 Eisai's New Alzheimer's Drug Found Effective
- 09/26 14:25 McDonald's Japan to Raise Menu Prices by 10-30 Yen
- 09/25 16:34 Japan's Mazda to Terminate Vehicle Production in Russia