Japan Investment Funds May Split over Toshiba Bid
Tokyo, Sept. 22 (Jiji Press)--Two Japanese investment funds jointly bidding for Toshiba Corp. <6502> may part ways as they are at odds over how to invest in the embattled Japanese technology conglomerate, people familiar with the matter said Wednesday.
Japan Industrial Partners Inc. has approached over 10 businesses, including leasing firm Orix Corp. <8591>, about participating in the Toshiba bid, the people said.
- 09/30 18:15 Kokuyo to Sell Entire Pentel Stake to Plus
- 09/29 21:21 Startup, 2 Others Developing VR Game to Treat Kids' Amblyopia
- 09/29 20:10 Japanese Automakers' Domestic Output Rises 22.3 Pct in Aug.
- 09/28 21:58 (Update) Eisai's New Alzheimer's Drug Found Effective
- 09/28 21:28 (Update) 2 Nagano Regional Banks Announce Merger Agreement
- 09/28 20:20 Administrative Penalties Recommended for SMBC Nikko
- 09/28 18:43 Japan Average Pump Price Falls to 169.5 Yen
- 09/28 18:08 Regional Banks in Nagano Pref. Announce Merger
- 09/28 17:26 Eisai's New Alzheimer's Drug Found Effective
- 09/26 14:25 McDonald's Japan to Raise Menu Prices by 10-30 Yen
- 09/25 16:34 Japan's Mazda to Terminate Vehicle Production in Russia